Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC V 'Num FC  (Read 28464 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #120 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 19:00:59 »

none other than Christian K..

Clap
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 19:01:20 »

If Christian K's story is legit then it sounds like they've clocked his rhetoric and decided they don't want him to attend games.

I don't particularly agree with much that he says (apart for his love for the Glenn Hoddle era) but it's a bit of a slippery slope.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 19:10:24 »

Apparently someone else got summoned to a meeting a while back too regarding their views and wanting to organise some kind of protest. Got told they had to do it in a certain way or something, i dont know the ins and outs, was mentioned on that group.

As you say, slippery slope.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 19:41:16 »

Not on FB. Can anybody upload that video of him being thrown out on here?

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 19:41:46 »

if you have that much shit to say every day then its questionable that you would want to pay money to the devil and get to a game #powerout #powerout #powerout #powerout #powerout #powerout

the funnyside of that facebook group are the polls. something like 500 voted for glad all over to be changed and 7 voted for a power out protest. sums it up perfectly
Flashheart

« Reply #125 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 19:54:50 »

Clap

For the record, I don't think it's right that anybody should be kicked out for voicing their opinion. But I am pleased that it happened to this particular individual.

It's a cuntish and wrong thing for the club to do on the face of it... but I would like to know more before drawing a conclusion. It would hardly be surprising to hear that this bellend did something to deserve it.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 21:40:33 »

Good.

He is a bully and a billy big bollocks. Looks like they got fed up of his shit and decided to call his bluff.

Good fucking riddance.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 22:04:48 »

It's about time it happened to him. He's made more shit up than I've had cooked dinners including that Power deliberately got us to lose the play off final. When you make up as much shit as he does and post it on a daily basis then eventually the club will draw a line.

On a side note he's a cheltenham fan really but got banned from their forum as they had enough of him, that tells you everything you need to know about him.
Flashheart

« Reply #128 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 22:13:13 »

Agree with everything posted above, the bloke's a twat. I still think it's wrong to ban somebody for voicing their opinion, though.

I also suspect there's more to it than he is letting on. Kostiuk is a fucking gobshite behind a keyboard. An internet warrior and a bully. I've long thought that he would cross the wrong person at some point. It was just a matter of time before he got a slap. It might be that one or two people have conspired to administer that slap... just not in a physical sense.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 22:31:18 »

Agree with everything posted above, the bloke's a twat. I still think it's wrong to ban somebody for voicing their opinion, though.

I also suspect there's more to it than he is letting on. Kostiuk is a fucking gobshite behind a keyboard. An internet warrior and a bully. I've long thought that he would cross the wrong person at some point. It was just a matter of time before he got a slap. It might be that one or two people have conspired to administer that slap... just not in a physical sense.
There's voicing an opinion and then there is openly posting lies and provocative nonsense with the sole intent of stirring up unrest. He crossed that line years ago and has got what he deserves, he's the type who would deliberately do something knowing he would get banned to make it seem like he was picked on.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Saturday, December 22, 2018, 23:22:08 »

Good enough for the cockwomble.
Am sure there is more to it than the twat makes out, anything to beat Power with.

As for the game, boring way to end the year at home.
Adebayo is a real waste.

Meh
Merry Christmas all
ferret

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 08:24:43 »

Whilst there isn’t much to say about the game, as shown by the number of posts, it’s worth mentioning that Vigs looked much more convincing again. Only one (excellent) save to make, but that’s largely because he handled the crosses so well.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 10:31:18 »

Well that was a woeful as a 0:0 gets.

Terrible game from two poor sides.

Clems Army!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Sunday, December 23, 2018, 10:44:30 »