Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paul Jewell appointed DOF  (Read 32693 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 12:11:06 »

from wiki: However, a criminal investigation was launched into Tommy Wright. He pleaded not guilty at a court hearing in September 2018 [17] and a trial has been scheduled for October 2019.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_English_football_scandal
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 12:11:45 »

Yeah there isn't much online about it, last thing was a report from September last year saying he was in court in October of last year, then nothing.

Would make more sense if it were October this year, as the post above yours?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 12:12:35 »

he's on a months rolling contract then Smiley
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 12:13:04 »

And Monday 7th October is this year.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 12:13:22 »

Are you sure? He only joined Carlisle in summer 2018 and this story was written in January 2019

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/sep/24/tommy-wright-barnsley-and-two-others-plead-not-guilty-bribery

That was dated Sept 2018, in that it says hes in court on October 22nd that year.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 12:15:07 »

Could just be a short term appointment then if that is the case.

He MAY be innocent Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 12:15:31 »

The end of the article ends ..

Wright is expected to be with United as normal for tomorrow's League Two game at Port Vale.

Carlisle played Port Vale away 26th January this year, so I am guessing he is just unlucky with October court appearances.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Thursday, July 11, 2019, 18:40:17 »

I've just seen that someone on 'that' fb group has said that Brown was on talksport this morning claiming he was in court yesterday claiming unpaid money to him during his time here. As you can imagine they have reacted in a rationale manner.

Allardyce was on talksport this morning and the subject of Phil Brown came up. He mentioned the owners of Swindon and Southend having apparently gone back on contractual promises and strung Brown along, I am not quite sure what that is supposed to mean.

However I did wonder if there is unpaid money due to Brown, perhaps he signed some sort of non-disclosure act on his compromise agreement and if he can't keep his mouth shut he may have broken it.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Thursday, July 11, 2019, 21:04:26 »

Allardyce was on talksport this morning and the subject of Phil Brown came up. He mentioned the owners of Swindon and Southend having apparently gone back on contractual promises and strung Brown along, I am not quite sure what that is supposed to mean.

However I did wonder if there is unpaid money due to Brown, perhaps he signed some sort of non-disclosure act on his compromise agreement and if he can't keep his mouth shut he may have broken it.
Wouldn't be surprised if he thinks he's owed 18 months pay as it was reported he signed a 2 year deal where as we are arguing it was rolling contract so he was only due 6 months.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, July 11, 2019, 21:10:21 »

Nobody gives a shit what Sam Allardyce says.

Looks like the kind of bloke that would eat a bag of crisps while having a shit.

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Friday, July 12, 2019, 06:47:38 »

Looks like the kind of bloke that would eat a bag of crisps while having a shit.

Is that not normal then...?!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Friday, July 12, 2019, 09:00:26 »

Is that not normal then...?!
Think it's OK as long as you put the crisps down for the wiping phase, but I'm no expert on etiquette
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: