Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official Swindon Town v Carlisle United Matchday Thread  (Read 53450 times)
REDBUCK

« Reply #225 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 02:10:39 »

Then Iandolo makes a mistake, they score. We have a chance to equalise from a free kick, Iandolo screws wide from about 5 yards. But at least he was better than Alzate.

Second half, early free kick kills the game. 2 more follow. All good finishes too. And we are as bad as we have ever been.

If you are going to point out this stuff at least get the fuck ups in the right order and blame the right players
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 09:35:51 »

We are in the shit, big time.
Heaviest defeat for a Town manager in first game in charge?
RW needs to somehow get this team winning at home and quickly.

Making improvements in the January window is easier said than done.
Send Bayo back to Fulham, yeah on current form wouldn't argue with that.
A more radical move would be to maybe consider sending Alzate back as well.
The balance of the team / squad is all wrong at the moment.

Having said that, I think that at least 2 worse teams will be what saves us this season.
It's not going to be fun viewing for those that continue to go.
Could do with a 'grin and bear it' emoji here.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 09:50:43 »

It would appear that our best/only chance of staying up is that fact that there could actually be, incredibly (as you say Bob), two teams worse than us.  Even if we do stay up though, unless something drastic happens in the Summer it will only be delaying the inevitable.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 10:04:57 »

It would appear that our best/only chance of staying up is that fact that there could actually be, incredibly (as you say Bob), two teams worse than us.  Even if we do stay up though, unless something drastic happens in the Summer it will only be delaying the inevitable.

But, are there two teams worse than us ?,  we all like to think there are,  but how many times have we seen last day miracles when 'doomed' clubs suddenly perform and survive.
Look how safe Rovers appeared on the last day of the season a few years back.
Only hope we don't finish up that deep in the shit, but it's not looking good.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 10:13:57 »

If you are going to point out this stuff at least get the fuck ups in the right order and blame the right players
sorry sir. I'll take a notebook next time.

wasn't it iandolo for the mistake on the first goal? just watched the replay and it looks to me he lost his man. so please wise one, give us an accurate analysis

and other than that care to point out what's wrong, or contribute yourself?

edit: oh, I got the second goal free kick in the wrong order. whoopdie do. ok. will I look forward to your analysis next week.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 10:15:47 »

But, are there two teams worse than us ?,  we all like to think there are,  but how many times have we seen last day miracles when 'doomed' clubs suddenly perform and survive.

Wether there are two teams worse than us is subjective, worse teams or not based on last season we need 47 points.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 10:46:16 »

Well exactly. That's why the could of 'could be worse than us' was in italics. if there are two teams worse than us is how we will stay up. It won't be through our own competence. Right now, I wouldn't put any money on it.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 11:11:57 »

52 points ASAP has to be Wellens goal....fuck all else.

I don't care how we do it but it needs to get done.

I keep thinking that it cant get any worse...and it does..

We are in the shit big time.

Powers calamitous appointments have fucked us big time (we will have to wait and see ref Wellens but at the moment third off the bottom would be an achievement for him).

Dark times we are in.

Clems Army!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 11:27:41 »

did they give out the att, was plenty of empty seats in the DRS, especially when the fourth went in Suicide

Attendance was around 5865 with 280 ish from Carlisle.  I looked it up after the game.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Sir red ken

« Reply #234 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 12:34:12 »

52 points ASAP has to be Wellens goal....fuck all else.

I don't care how we do it but it needs to get done.

I keep thinking that it cant get any worse...and it does..

We are in the shit big time.

Powers calamitous appointments have fucked us big time (we will have to wait and see ref Wellens but at the moment third off the bottom would be an achievement for him).

Dark times we are in.
I've seen 46 points and 52 for us to be safe, but looking at our form, we might not have enough games after Christmas to make either of those points targets. who's going to want to join us in a survival fight come Jan? getting beat week in week out, which brings me to the fact that Bellends was appointed for his experience in getting a club relegated. There's no uplift or new manager bounce, so why is he here, unless our leader wants the club out of the football league.Its all by design, no chairman in football history has appointed so many bad managers.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 12:49:59 »

I used to think you were genuine, not convinced anymore
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 13:08:23 »

I used to think you were genuine, not convinced anymore

Just a troll. If SRK is a Swindon Town fan then they have a funny way of showing it. More likely a yellow troll. Press ignore Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Sir red ken

« Reply #237 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 17:43:01 »

Just a troll. If SRK is a Swindon Town fan then they have a funny way of showing it. More likely a yellow troll. Press ignore Smiley
Fuck you cunt,call me what you like but that punch in the balls yellow troll is fucking wrong. I spit in you general direction.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 18:09:13 »

Fuck you cunt,call me what you like but that punch in the balls yellow troll is fucking wrong. I spit in you general direction.

Nobody knows what you are because you consistently post such absolute drivel in multiple threads.

Maybe put the toilet duck down before you post and people might think more of you.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Sunday, November 18, 2018, 18:15:14 »

surely somebody's alter ego?

Sutton....... ?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: