Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colchester Utd v Swindon Town official match day thread  (Read 41661 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 00:14:59 »

Well, we hit the road tomorrow and head for Essex. Col U have scored 30 goals this season, with a certain Luke Norris their top scorer........and with the most assists  Doh

Oh boy!

3-0
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 01:05:10 »

Good call. Yep 3-0 win. They have donkey forwards,
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 01:41:51 »

Today is a free hit. The fact that ColU could make an offer for Norris that we couldn't refuse, and then not replace him tells us that.

My only hope is that Michael Doughty notched a couple for us in 2016, at whatever their ground is now called, so maybe he has a thing for ColU....
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 04:52:08 »

Winning at Notts Clownty fucked my bet up for £480 last week so I’ve done Colchester to win today as well. Be worth losing an Edward Jenner for another 3 points.

I think Brown is kidding himself if he thinks last week’s win was a turning point. We were still dreadful in the first half mainly because of his haphazard starting XI.

Beginning to think he couldn’t manage a good fart.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 07:13:13 »

Can this be as bad as we fear.....is this the same Luke Norris that use to turn out for us...ponderous, useless in front of goal well useless on the pitch in fact....can`t see anything but a defeat today - unbelievable against a team with Norris playing...optomistic that it will only be 2-0

Bathtime
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 08:05:40 »

People posting negative stuff about Brown before the match has even started...oh my.
2-1 Swindon

I come from a land down-under
Flashheart

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 08:13:18 »

People posting negative stuff about Brown before the match has even started...oh my.
2-1 Swindon

That's what happens when a manager has 1 win in the last 7 games (or something like that).

Having said that... The 2nd half against Notts County was definitely more genius than luck, and we are about to embark upon a winning streak that will see us surge up the table and take an auto promotion spot. FACT! We just need to BELIEVE people. BELIEVE and if we don't win today it's all because YOU didn't BELIEVE enough, you non-believing cunts.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 09:07:27 »

That's what happens when a manager has 1 win in the last 7 games (or something like that).

At least Processed Beats waits until we are losing.
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 09:10:47 »

Big loss today  with Norris doing the damage.
Panda Paws

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 09:18:40 »

Can this be as bad as we fear.....is this the same Luke Norris that use to turn out for us...ponderous, useless in front of goal well useless on the pitch in fact....can`t see anything but a defeat today - unbelievable against a team with Norris playing...optomistic that it will only be 2-0

Or the player who was our top scorer despite injury issues, who we received a decent cash offer for from a side now gunning for the top three off the back of his great form? The Norris hate is so weird. I'd have wanted to leave our fans as well. We don't deserve some of players we get.

On to the game. My first away since Crawley. If we play the XI that started last week we'll get thumped. We might pick up a point, and PB limps on. Joy.
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 09:23:11 »

Think we’ll carry on from last weeks second half performance and another 2-1 away win
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 09:34:51 »

Or the player who was our top scorer despite injury issues, who we received a decent cash offer for from a side now gunning for the top three off the back of his great form? The Norris hate is so weird. I'd have wanted to leave our fans as well. We don't deserve some of players we get.

Yep yep, in a wierd perverse way he deserves to bag a couple today.

Wish we had him in our team right now
Panda Paws

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 09:36:08 »

And fair fucks to him too.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 09:39:31 »

At least Processed Beats waits until we are losing.

I didn't think you could schedule posts on TEF, Processed Beats has figured it out.

Impressive really  Smiley
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 09:48:04 »

Bollocks to Norris...most of his goals for us were penalties just never rated him whenever he played. Promised much delivered little..wasn't sorry to see him go. Nonetheless he's bound to score a hatrick today. Wanker...

Bathtime
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: