Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leicester city helicopter crash  (Read 8486 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, October 29, 2018, 09:38:10 »

It could easily have been a case of making sure next of kin were informed and allowed tone to pass the news to other family members/give time for privacy.

Terrible thing
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #16 on: Monday, October 29, 2018, 09:54:32 »

I don't think anyone died on the ground and the guys daughter wasn't even in the helicopter. the misinformation which was circulating rather explains why nothing official was released until some time after!
Yes thats right, on the LCFC forum they stated an elderly man on the ground was hit and killed, it did take a while to announce fully as Batch says that could be down to conacting the next of kin, quite unusual though in taking that long.

One of my close mates is a Leicester fan for the last 30 years and hes been in tears since he heard, its hit many many people, absolutely awful.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, October 29, 2018, 09:58:38 »

It could easily have been a case of making sure next of kin were informed and allowed tone to pass the news to other family members/give time for privacy.

Terrible thing

I think that has been confirmed as the case. Probably became a bit tricky trying to get hold of a particular NOK in Thailand
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, October 29, 2018, 13:02:49 »

Yes this has rocked the East Mids pretty hard. Derby, Forest & of course Leicester fans all uniting in what is a terrible accident.

Up here I know several people from the area. The Leicester Chairman was not just a "dot the 'i' and cross the 'tees'" kind of man. He was heavily involved in the community and used his wealth to influence in a positive way.

He'll be incredibly missed by many in the East Midlands  Sad

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 15:39:59 »

There is further footage of the incident knocking about on social media, both from inside the ground (showing the loss of control) and also CCTV from outside, as you can imagine the net is heading into conspiracy theory overload!  No
REDBUCK

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 16:22:15 »

how come people seem to love watching other peoples suffering - all very bizarre
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 17:45:30 »

how come people seem to love watching other peoples suffering - all very bizarre

Morbid fascination/desire to know what happened I guess. Certainly not enjoyment. The BBC even asked an expert for opinion about the footage.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, November 1, 2018, 13:42:40 »

No different to rubber necking on motorways, its just human nature I suppose.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, November 1, 2018, 14:38:07 »

As Batch said, i don't think there is any enjoyment, well, for some there might be, but for many, its merely curiosity. 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: