Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Notts County v Swindon official match day thread  (Read 34653 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 18:12:37 »

and only 40 were singing Tommy Robinson songs

Got home, had my dinner, was just about to mention this. 

When I thought Town fans couldn't get lower than the booing of Lancs on Tuesday some CUNT shouts a Tommy Robinson chant during the Remembrance minute silence.  That has to be the most disgusting way to honour those that fought for freedom I have ever witnessed.  Sickening.  Shameful.  Embarrassing.

As for the game, Doughty offered nothing really but played very out of position, probably would have taken McCourt off and moved MD to a more familiar CM position myself.  Rectified this somewhat by the second change soon after.  Maybe MD isn't 100% yet.

Last game for me, been everywhere but Morecambe and Exeter so at least I've signed off with a win.

Probably would start the 11 that finished the game next week but I doubt we'll see that happen.  Since his disaster at RB Dunne has probably been our best player, incredible.
Flashheart

« Reply #211 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 18:29:54 »

Fucking idiots. For so many reasons.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 18:36:16 »

Highlights

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11537718/notts-county-1-2-swindon
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 18:38:50 »

When I thought Town fans couldn't get lower than the booing of Lancs on Tuesday some CUNT shouts a Tommy Robinson chant during the Remembrance minute silence.  That has to be the most disgusting way to honour those that fought for freedom I have ever witnessed.  Sickening.  Shameful.  Embarrassing.
Players lost in World War One:

George Bathe 1890-1915 (First Battalion Wiltshire Regiment), Arthur Beadsworth 1876-1917 (Seventh Battalion Leicestershire Regiment), William Arthur Brewer 1893-1914 (Wilts Regiment), James Chalmers 1877-1915 (Royal Scots Fusiliers), William Kirby 1882-1917 (Sixth Battalion Royal Engineers), Reginald William Menham 1897-1917 (Coldstream Guards), Albert Milton 1885-1917 (64th Brigade Royal Field Artillery), Edward Murphy 1881-1915 (First North Staffordshire Regiment), Harold Victor Warren 1893-1918 (Royal Army Service Corps), Frederick George Wheatcroft 1882-1917 (Fifth Battalion East Surrey Regiment).

Players lost in World War Two:

William Bryan 1912-1944 (Dorset Regiment), Alan Fowler 1911-1944 (Fourth Dorset Regiment), William Noble Imrie 1908-1944 (Fifth Battalion Coldstream Guards), James Ferd Olney 1914-1944 (Fifth Battalion Coldstream Guards), Albert Elystan Edgar Powell 1908-1940 (34th Signal Training Regiment)

Sadly the right is on the rise again in Britain as well as Europe. Fuelled by Brexiteers and Trump.
Flashheart

« Reply #214 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 18:39:23 »

It's just occurred to me.

I got a much-needed haircut today. This was the difference. I must have released all the negative chakras.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 18:41:38 »

Well done FH, cracking effort.
Flashheart

« Reply #216 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 18:46:41 »

Thanks.

It was quite a struggle having to give up an hour of gaming on a Saturday, but if it brings a smile to the faces of my fellow town fans then it was well worth it.
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 19:01:36 »

The first half was terrible,two equally shit sides and it had me wondering on Browns claim at the start of the season that with him ,McDonald and Taylor,we would have the best coached team in the division. We couldn’t defend the long balls which caused havoc and kept Vigs busy. Passes going into touch and players not seeming to understand the system they were meant to be playing.Second half was much better and the substitutions made a big difference.
Alzates goal was a thing of beauty and although I know Taylor looked at one point that he was running in treacle when trying to get back in position, I love his effort and the passion he shows. It really means something to him. It made for an enjoyable drive home,first time in six visits to meadow lane that I’ve seen us win
Panda Paws

« Reply #218 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 19:01:58 »

When I thought Town fans couldn't get lower than the booing of Lancs on Tuesday some CUNT shouts a Tommy Robinson chant during the Remembrance minute silence.  That has to be the most disgusting way to honour those that fought for freedom I have ever witnessed.  Sickening.  Shameful.  Embarrassing.

As for the game, Doughty offered nothing really but played very out of position, probably would have taken McCourt off and moved MD to a more familiar CM position myself.  Rectified this somewhat by the second change soon after.  Maybe MD isn't 100% yet.

Last game for me, been everywhere but Morecambe and Exeter so at least I've signed off with a win.

Probably would start the 11 that finished the game next week but I doubt we'll see that happen.  Since his disaster at RB Dunne has probably been our best player, incredible.

Surely someone had a pop at them after? Can't just let that sort of stuff slide.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 19:08:42 »

Shouts of shut up at the time, I was as far left in the stand as was possible for us, he sounded like he was the other side so don't know what the localised response was (I'm refusing to do a far right joke...).  When it was backed up a couple of times by a few in the 2nd half my heart sank lower still.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 19:09:32 »

I'd have lamped the fucker If i'd been there and seen and heard. Arsehole of the highest order
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 19:15:46 »

I shouted shut up, got some mouthful of abuse and decided it wasn't worth it
woolster

« Reply #222 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 20:30:31 »

Sadly the right is on the rise again in Britain as well as Europe. Fuelled by Brexiteers and Trump.
yeah because people that voted to leave the EU are all morons and trouble makers Roll Eyes Zzz
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 21:09:19 »

moron

What's PaulD done to upset you?
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Saturday, October 27, 2018, 21:17:15 »

[/quote]

Oh dear Reg,, that attitude is somewhat stereotypical don't you think?
I don't have any love or affection for Trump I am not a right wing neo nazi.
I did however vote to leave, and using your criteria to round groups together, you are a typical communist left wing Corbynista who fails to grasp democracy and is in denial with the fact the.majority of those who voted voted to leave.
Nothing to do with right wing politics, more to determine our own laws and put our public services before an unelected unregulated bunch of clowns who don't give 2 hoots about Britain or the British.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: