Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Cambridge official match day thread  (Read 28413 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 06:39:47 »

Good luck town, let's get some goals!
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 06:41:24 »

Cambridge have so far W2 D3 L9 F12 27 P9 currently 2nd from bottom. After getting back from a round trip to Hereford on Saturday morning and hot footing it to SN1 then watching a toothless town fail to take Mansfield apart i’m Hoping for something more positive today. 2-0
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 07:13:25 »

I’m going to watch this on Ifollow. No idea why as the last game against Crewe was dire.

Tonight is kind of a must win for Brown. Fans are starting to lose patience with poor performances and results and on paper this is a ‘gimme’.

Could be another turgid game, luck will be on our side and we’ll scrape a dull 1-0 win.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 07:48:43 »

1-0 win (penalty)

I come from a land down-under
Flashheart

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 07:55:43 »

Don't know if I'll bother watching yet. A combination of (probable) tiredness and not looking forward to it enough to bother. I probably will end up spending a fiver, though.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 08:01:36 »

There are no mathmatical must win games in October.

This is so a must win game though ! I think we will win in a scrappy but comprehensive way
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 08:12:31 »

There are no mathmatical must win games in October.

This is so a must win game though ! I think we will win in a scrappy but comprehensive way

True enough, it is a must win in the sense that we don't want our present safe mid table perch to become threatened.

We've a run of horrible looking fixtures coming up, and it's all very well and good not lookling like a struggler, but you do have to win some games and atm we're not.  A lose tonight and I'll be looking for a dusty alarm bell, sat in a cupboard since Luke.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 08:35:36 »

True enough, it is a must win in the sense that we don't want our present safe mid table perch to become threatened.

We've a run of horrible looking fixtures coming up, and it's all very well and good not lookling like a struggler, but you do have to win some games and atm we're not.  A lose tonight and I'll be looking for a dusty alarm bell, sat in a cupboard since Luke.

Is that in the same cupboard as the goal music button, and Milan Misun?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 08:45:43 »

Is that in the same cupboard as the goal music button, and Milan Misun?

Misun is in the Arkells oubliette, previously occupied by Juan Cobian. The only positive about our lack of goals is we don't have to listen to goal music.  One of the good things about having a tight wad as owner is we're never likely to be handed out little plastic flags to wave or clackers... presumably to clack.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 08:55:52 »

Not able to make it to Swindon tonight but was considering watching it on that i follow thing. Not used it before - is it any good?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 08:59:07 »

The attendance tonight could be a shock to the system. We’re only getting around 5,500 home fans these days and a Tuesday night game doesnt exactly appeal.

I thought Mansfield’s turn out was piss poor on Saturday and we had a few more home fans wanting to abuse Flitcroft and Lurch.

Expecting a win tonight - based more on hope and the law of averages.
Flashheart

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 09:04:41 »

Not able to make it to Swindon tonight but was considering watching it on that i follow thing. Not used it before - is it any good?

When it works it's fine, but whether or not it works is hit and miss.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 09:41:25 »

I have only watched it once, for the Crewe game, which was dire. The service seemed ok though and more than adequate for my needs.

Panda Paws

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 10:23:35 »

When it works it's fine, but whether or not it works is hit and miss.

This.

Also, buy through a VPN and it'll cost you £5 rather than £10. You can then watch it without using a VPN.

normy

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 11:44:22 »

I'm not attending, I've lost a bit of hope at the moment, and I don't like evening matches anyway.

Hope it's a good game and a win for us.

ust be the oldest
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: