Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Cambridge official match day thread  (Read 29463 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:29:01 »

fucking hell
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:29:07 »

I did say we should never have appointed Brown.

Sooner he goes (and takes the useless Lancashire with him), the better.

Brown never brought Lancashire with him Processed Meats.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:30:35 »

PV did great ball-by-ball coverage.  Hmmm

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:31:01 »

2-0 HT. Fair reflection of the game so far. Cambridge could have been 4 up.

Big half time team talk. If Town don’t come out all guns blazing then I think Brown has lost the dressing room.
Flashheart

« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:31:02 »

I think it was last week that I lost confidence in Brown. Now I'm getting annoyed that he's still fucking here.

That was dire. Some glimmers of hope, but still no goals against what looks like a very poor defence.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:31:23 »

Brown never brought Lancashire with him Processed Meats.

I never said he did. I suggested he take him with him when he leaves.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:31:37 »

Done has dunne alright since he came on tbf.
Pick of the team.  

Some chances but extremely disjointed performance.  No leaders.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:34:14 »

We are progressively getting worse.  The senior players are not leading, the younger players are going to pot.  Dunne has at least added some energy but will probably get himself sent off, he has no brain.

Going to take a big turnaround to get anything here, Cambridge will pack the defence for 45 minutes.

Brown must be in trouble if we lose this.  Didn't he like to use some sort of data to show how we was getting teams above their expected position?  if so, he's created a team worse than the sum of it's parts.
diggers

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:34:30 »

I don’t care how poor someone is, you don’t boo your own players when they’re on the ball. Dunne has shown a bit of something since he’s come on but I’m a bit speechless at how poor we are. I’m sat in the posh seats about 10 yards from Power - anybody have any questions for him?!
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:34:33 »

Unfortunately its the experienced players who Brown refuses to drop who are the problem. Lancashire/Taylor/Richard. None of them justify being in the team but keep getting picked.

We have only won 4 games all season and the first two of those we were pretty fortunate.

Brown did nothing to justify getting the job in the 10 games last season we all said it. I think this team is lacking but its comfortably better than its performing at the moment. Have to look at the leadership and say why is that the case.
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:34:41 »

You can’t keep sacking managers

There is only one common denominator in all this- and we all know who that is
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:38:53 »

Tbh we finished that half the stronger side. All the stats in our favour except for two glaringly obvious and important ones. The goals. Yes we were slow to start and just before the goals we were coming into the game. 2 quick goals and sloppy errors and we find ourselves 0-2 down. Cambridge probably couldn't believe their luck. Since then it's been largely Town, Dunne came on and is doing fine. Did Doughty genuinely injure himself or was he looking to get an early bath?

Anyway, regardless and fans have a right to boo, but singling out our own fucking player and captain at that. A guy who thought his career may have been over and they treat him like that. Then you fucking wonder why players might be averse to coming to play here. Maybe it's fuck all to do with wages. You know some companies get a name for being shit to work for and people in the know keep away. Maybe amongst pro footballers, word has got around and they're told "Ya don't wanna go there, the fans are fucking toxic".

Sorry but anyone who singles out a player of your own team and boo's the fuck out of them is a disgrace. Too many pre match sherberts and got a little confidence. They're the type you find up and down the country, starting fights and then crying to the police saying "that man hit me." Can't stand those types of fuckers.

'Incessant Nonsense'

JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:39:48 »

Unfortunately its the experienced players who Brown refuses to drop who are the problem. Lancashire/Taylor/Richard. None of them justify being in the team but keep getting picked.

We have only won 4 games all season and the first two of those we were pretty fortunate.

Brown did nothing to justify getting the job in the 10 games last season we all said it. I think this team is lacking but its comfortably better than its performing at the moment. Have to look at the leadership and say why is that the case.

Mostly this to be honest. How many teams in the FL have a 37 year old LB and Striker?
The recruitment was piss poor (not sure if you attribute that to Brown or Power?) but to again have your first choice full back and striker as 37 years old beggars belief.

Would we better off playing some of the kids (who did beat Accrington 3-0 at the end of last season)?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:41:15 »

I mean what a bunch of fucking putrid useless shit cunt wanky fuckstains
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 19:41:21 »

I never said he did. I suggested he take him with him when he leaves.

Needle is stuck pal. Try lifting the arm a touch. If you have auto arm it will do it if you lift it slightly.

'Incessant Nonsense'

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: