Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Intel Stand  (Read 26381 times)
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 13:30:30 »

Reg, you are sounding like my Dad!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 14:00:56 »

Reg, you are sounding like my Dad!

What is he a belligerent misery as well?  Wink Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 14:22:27 »

Is it, we are always told its factual?

Observation can lead to facts... like the lowest league position since 83/84, being a fact.

It's then up for individual interpretation of the meaning.... there are those who aren't too bothered about it, as long as Power puts on a bouncy castle, and others who are less chuffed, and want to see some improvement in performance. I incline to the latter group.
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 14:24:03 »

Observation can lead to facts... like the lowest league position since 83/84, being a fact.

It's then up for individual interpretation of the meaning.... there are those who aren't too bothered about it, as long as Power puts on a bouncy castle, and others who are less chuffed, and want to see some improvement in performance. I incline to the latter group.

Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 14:29:14 »

What is he a belligerent misery as well?  Wink Cheesy

Only in the sense that he has to have the last word!!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 15:37:34 »

What fucking chance does the club have if you keep running on about our lowest position, its in the past, let it go and try to think of the future which we all hope is a decent one!cheer up man, we might finish one place higher this coming season and you will be happy to see progress!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 15:54:15 »

Yes because those are the only two positions people have aren't they? For a man who deals in facts, that looks a lot like deliberate exaggeration to suit your own argument.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 16:00:52 »

What fucking chance does the club have if you keep running on about our lowest position, its in the past, let it go and try to think of the future which we all hope is a decent one!cheer up man, we might finish one place higher this coming season and you will be happy to see progress!

There's no future in burying your head in the sand Ronnie... which is why I'm looking for signs of intent from Power, that we might be able to compete this season. We should have a clearer idea by the end of the month.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 16:24:21 »

Selling Fjørtoft killed us.
Buying Drysdale with the 'proceeds' killed us

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 17:04:17 »

Yes because those are the only two positions people have aren't they? For a man who deals in facts, that looks a lot like deliberate exaggeration to suit your own argument.

No I clearly state it's up to individual interpretation..... it's the same for all. Where interpretations don't coincide in agreement, then you can expect debate... I see nothing wrong with that.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 18:06:25 »

There's no future in burying your head in the sand Ronnie... which is why I'm looking for signs of intent from Power, that we might be able to compete this season. We should have a clearer idea by the end of the month.
Out of interest, can you tell us all what you would  consider to be a sign of intent?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 18:08:18 »

So yeah, regular fan and family areas before Saturday kick-offs.

A good start.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 19:22:05 »

Why not use the second concourse?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 19:33:14 »

Money.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Thursday, July 4, 2019, 19:33:25 »

For so long I have heard about this second concourse and I have never been able to work our where it is?

Much like when they talk about taking seats out and putting boxes in.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: