Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Bury official match day thread  (Read 37051 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 13:00:50 »

We've been duped! I had Reg down as an Octogenarian. Yet he's only shades older (if we're believed) than my parentals!

Hello Father  Soapy Tit Wank

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #241 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 19:09:43 »

I've met Reg a few times, tbf to him he looks in good nick in real life. I'd have put him at about 60.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 19:51:20 »

I've met Reg a few times, tbf to him he looks in good nick in real life. I'd have put him at about 60.

Smiley I've always thought you a good judge of character.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #243 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 20:05:50 »

You say as you see and you back up your opinions, I rarely agree with you but don't understand all the hate you get at all.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 20:06:51 »

People don't hate Reg  Huh? Reg is like a sage.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 22:31:26 »

Reg's opinions and predictions are some of the most valuable on here. They might not be the most positive or optomistic at all time, but then we are supporting a club which has been on a steady decline for two decades.

I honestly don't get the hate he gets. I guess it's easier to attack someone for being a troll when you haven't got the intelligence to but a decent argument against what they are actually saying.

"You wouldn't have been saying that if we'd won" - Well no fucking shit, but we didn't.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 23:15:51 »

People don't hate Reg  Huh? Reg is like a sage.
This is completely true. I'd stuff him up a chicken's arse in a flash Smiley
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Thursday, September 20, 2018, 06:38:33 »

Reg's opinions and predictions are some of the most valuable on here. They might not be the most positive or optomistic at all time, but then we are supporting a club which has been on a steady decline for two decades.

I honestly don't get the hate he gets. I guess it's easier to attack someone for being a troll when you haven't got the intelligence to but a decent argument against what they are actually saying.

"You wouldn't have been saying that if we'd won" - Well no fucking shit, but we didn't.

Absolutely spot on. Reg’s points often make a lot of sense in my eyes.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #248 on: Thursday, September 20, 2018, 07:49:12 »

Or maybe some of us genuinely just think he's a troll and are tired of going around in circles with the same old 'arguments'.

But hey ho, I suppose that means I (and others) must be lacking intelligence if you say so!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Thursday, September 20, 2018, 08:21:28 »

You would say that, I have always assumed that Reg was a caricature of your creation anyway?  Wink
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #250 on: Thursday, September 20, 2018, 09:44:50 »

I don't think anyone would say they hate Reg, I enjoy our disussions where our opinions differ.

I just don't always enjoy the trolling elemnet where there is almost always a negative spin whenever anyone puts anything positive on about STFC.

Each to their own though. I would have put Reg probably about 66 Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Thursday, September 20, 2018, 10:33:31 »

If only he'd limit using that stroking chin emoji. I might read more posts. As soon as I see that I switch off. (as we're putting the interworld to rights)...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Thursday, September 20, 2018, 11:21:04 »

Hmmm
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Thursday, September 20, 2018, 12:27:39 »

Smug Fuck Off
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Thursday, September 20, 2018, 12:47:09 »

Hate certainly does not come into it. Make no mistake, Reg can be and often is a pain in the ass. He is overly negative, seems to get far too much enjoyment from our frequent and seemingly permanent struggles and his absolute favourite pastime is to be able to say I told you so (a broken clock is right twice a day)

That said if I was ever to meet him (one day I hopefully will) I'm absolutely sure I could spend several happy, beer fueled hours in his company.

Life is rarely black or white...
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: