Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How do you think we are shaping up?  (Read 106730 times)
Sir red ken

« Reply #240 on: Sunday, May 5, 2019, 17:13:33 »

Unless there is a significant shift in direction, I think that we can expect more of the same. 
They'll be no change in direction unless I can get the Flux Capitor fixed. infact there will be no movement at all.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Sunday, May 5, 2019, 17:23:36 »

They'll be no change in direction unless I can get the Flux Capitor fixed. infact there will be no movement at all.

My copy of Grays Sports Almanac says that relegation to the conference will happen in the 2022-23 season.

Nothing to see here
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Monday, May 6, 2019, 06:13:26 »

Power stating the budget for next season will remain at £2m.

So much for the naysayers.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #243 on: Monday, May 6, 2019, 06:46:57 »

Power stating the budget for next season will remain at £2m.

So much for the naysayers.
The article in the Adver states our budget will be between £2m and £2.5m apparently, and that is way down on what Flipflop had at his disposal yet he still failed and fled the scene of the crime as soon as the going got a little rough.

I hope we are playing Mansfield next season and that he is not backed financially as heavily by them next season (£5m+ this term) as they finally see he is a failure.

Without Walkers goals this term they would be down where we are in the table, the same goes for Tranmere with Norwood and Bury with Maynard and Agard and Aneke at MKD, 4 average teams at best with a good goalscorer in the side who score 20+ and that is the difference between drawing games and grabbing that winning goal.

Wellens was bemoaning a high scoring striker on Saturday pre game so he agrees we need that for next season and he is obviously right.

If Wellens can get that one (or more) striker who will score 20+ next season mixed in with the rest of the teams goals we will get promoted.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Monday, May 6, 2019, 10:22:25 »

£5+ at Mansfield? that's Di Canio money, thus proving any idiot  with that budget can't get out the league in the autos
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Monday, May 6, 2019, 10:23:31 »

The article in the Adver states our budget will be between £2m and £2.5m apparently, and that is way down on what Flipflop had at his disposal yet he still failed and fled the scene of the crime as soon as the going got a little rough.

I hope we are playing Mansfield next season and that he is not backed financially as heavily by them next season (£5m+ this term) as they finally see he is a failure.

Without Walkers goals this term they would be down where we are in the table, the same goes for Tranmere with Norwood and Bury with Maynard and Agard and Aneke at MKD, 4 average teams at best with a good goalscorer in the side who score 20+ and that is the difference between drawing games and grabbing that winning goal.

Wellens was bemoaning a high scoring striker on Saturday pre game so he agrees we need that for next season and he is obviously right.

If Wellens can get that one (or more) striker who will score 20+ next season mixed in with the rest of the teams goals we will get promoted.

What was Flitcrofts budget here?

Where has his Mansfield budget been made public?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Monday, May 6, 2019, 10:24:08 »

£5+ at Mansfield? that's Di Canio money, thus proving any idiot  with that budget can't get out the league in the autos

Di Canio spent more than a fiver
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Monday, May 6, 2019, 11:47:07 »

Not sure if the value is public, but the owner has made it public that it's the biggest budget in their history somewhere.
Flashheart

« Reply #248 on: Monday, May 6, 2019, 11:49:58 »

From memory, PDC had about 4-4.5m. If Flitcroft fails to get them up on 5M (assuming it is 5M), then it's quite damning for him.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Monday, May 6, 2019, 12:08:34 »

Not sure if the value is public, but the owner has made it public that it's the biggest budget in their history somewhere.

People seem to be able to comment on it quite defiantly, so assume it’s public as is our budget?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Monday, May 6, 2019, 12:55:53 »

I doubt it is as much as suggested, but the owners have made public statements about it being a top three budget, and has been for three seasons in a row.  They fund it through sponsorship to increase the reported Turnover, which at least means the club isn't saddled with massive debt (although it is around 5m in the red).  Interestingly they file less financial information than Power does for STFC.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Monday, May 6, 2019, 14:01:10 »

Redford Out!
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Monday, May 6, 2019, 20:12:12 »

And he can take Paul Newman with him!
Redford Out!
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 06:49:19 »

You have now fallen foul of the copy, paste & punctuation police. Now known as the CPPP. Closely aligned to the Stasi type secret organisation. Expect at a minimum some dogs abuse, at worst never seeing your family again.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 08:59:57 »

My lefty friends tell me, if your not part of the solution your part of the problem. So yes anyone who doesn't vote left commie is a racist Nazi. Glad to clear that up for you.

Thats clearly bollocks.....

Its plainly obvious you don't have friends....
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: