Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: reliable VPNs and a heads up for boxing fans  (Read 5161 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 17:17:18 »

DAZN are starting up in the U.S in September, a sports streaming service. They have all the Sky Sports boxing (including Anthony Joshuas PPV and probably a few of the other PPV events) and also the World Boxing Super Series that is shown over here on ITV Box Office. All for $9.99 a month.

Seriously thinking about getting this if I can work with a reliable and easy to use VPN. Anyone got any they would recommend?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 17:18:00 »

IPVanish
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 17:18:15 »

I use ExpressVPN, its not the cheapest but its ultra reliable and I never had a problem while watching Town games from Holland Wink

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 17:55:02 »

I use Hola to access UK sites (BBC for example).
It's free......and always works for me.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 18:12:03 »

Thanks for the advice lads, will give the free ones a go first and work my way back
Panda Paws

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 19, 2018, 11:36:58 »

DAZN is already available in DACH and Japan - probably worth testing whether a VPN gets around their blocks beforehand. I tried when it first started up in Germany and couldn't get it to work.
Panda Paws

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, July 19, 2018, 11:37:12 »

DAZN is already available in DACH, Canada and Japan - probably worth testing whether a VPN gets around their blocks beforehand. I tried when it first started up in Germany and couldn't get it to work.

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 19, 2018, 13:13:58 »

DAZN is already available in DACH and Japan - probably worth testing whether a VPN gets around their blocks beforehand. I tried when it first started up in Germany and couldn't get it to work.

Good point. Express has a 30 day money back guarantee and seems to be one of the more reliable ones so will probably go for that and then sack it off if it doesn't work.

Out of curiosity what sort of content were you after from DAZN that they previously had already?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, July 19, 2018, 13:32:11 »

Nordvpn seem quite well regarded. didn't try as I  am a tight arse!
Panda Paws

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, July 19, 2018, 13:39:41 »

Good point. Express has a 30 day money back guarantee and seems to be one of the more reliable ones so will probably go for that and then sack it off if it doesn't work.

Out of curiosity what sort of content were you after from DAZN that they previously had already?

I used to work for Perform, the company that owns DAZN, have been across their launch for a few years. They have PL rights for Germany.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: