Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Forest Green Rover official match day thread  (Read 20356 times)
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 13:10:54 »

So which bit in the games so far makes you think what was said was wrong?
Ok its a but early, but in all 3 proper games we've struggled to score, and can't keep clean sheets. Like last year.
We scored three on the opening day....I’ll be waiting until the month is out and our transfer business is complete before my wrists are in any danger.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 13:50:25 »

We scored three on the opening day....I’ll be waiting until the month is out and our transfer business is complete before my wrists are in any danger.

Two (deserved) penalties, deep into injury after missing multiple chances in open play.

Your last point is absolutely fair enough, but come on. We've gone out of a cup in the first round, again. And we should have scored a load. Again.

What kind of reactions do you think you'll get straight after a game, one that we fucked up?

Or do you think we should only comment on fact after waiting and seeing, and not give opinion' on where we are today? If so, can we have an official TEF 'number of games before being allowed an opinion please?

Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 14:37:15 »

Ha. The JPCheckatrade is a points league. In your face FAKE NEWS boy.

Haha. Fair dues. At least there's no relegation to worry about though thankfully. Phew!
hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 15:14:04 »

Joe Romanski seems to be getting on well.  Anyone reckon he should be starting ahead of Taylor at LB?
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 16:25:52 »

He looked okay, but would rather see him go out on loan and us bring in a natural LB with Taylor on the bench at the moment.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 16:53:25 »

He looked okay, but would rather see him go out on loan and us bring in a natural LB with Taylor on the bench at the moment.

Yeah be able to the money on a new goalie.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 17:00:00 »

have you had a breakdown LL?
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 18:12:44 »

Just had a quick look on the FGR forum & one of their fans seemed to think Anderson was our best player last night % was amazed when he got taken off!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 18:27:00 »

You may have noticed I'm not his biggest fan, but I thought he was quite good in the first half.

Second half it all turned to poop, and I started to see the things I don't like about him again.

Thing is, the above could be applied to a lot of the team.
Flashheart

« Reply #129 on: Thursday, August 16, 2018, 08:06:39 »

The melodrama is laughably over the top at times.

Some chappy on twitter seems to be suggesting it's a deliberate ploy by Power to divide the fanbase. Quite what the point of that would be I just don't know.

Win Saturday and it'll all be good again... until we lose again.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Thursday, August 16, 2018, 08:40:47 »

The melodrama is laughably over the top at times.

Some chappy on twitter seems to be suggesting it's a deliberate ploy by Power to divide the fanbase. Quite what the point of that would be I just don't know.

As others have said, if I was the owner I'd struggle not to bait some of our fans as some are just totally irrational.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Thursday, August 16, 2018, 08:44:18 »

So that’s how it works over the course of a season? We win some and lose some.
Someone should let our fans know.
Some of the reactions are so over the top, it’s almost like they don’t realise they support a mediocre lower league team.
Flashheart

« Reply #132 on: Thursday, August 16, 2018, 08:46:00 »

As others have said, if I was the owner I'd struggle not to bait some of our fans as some are just totally irrational.

I'd create a whole department dedicated just to trolling the fanbase. Oh, the fun I would have.
ferret

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Thursday, August 16, 2018, 09:08:46 »

You may have noticed I'm not his biggest fan, but I thought he was quite good in the first half.

Second half it all turned to poop, and I started to see the things I don't like about him again.

Thing is, the above could be applied to a lot of the team.

I think he's a good footballer with a poor football brain. He makes the wrong decisions and is easy to defend against.

I feel that a decent coach could make a much better player out of him.

Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Thursday, August 16, 2018, 09:27:02 »

So that’s how it works over the course of a season? We win some and lose some.
Someone should let our fans know.
Some of the reactions are so over the top, it’s almost like they don’t realise they support a mediocre lower league team.

But it would be so much better if Power went, Sendles-White was our central defensive rock as he is a club legend...we want our Swindon back

(I say that off course from in jest, summing up the facebook/twitter twats)

I come from a land down-under
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: