Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Ken kills sheep' or 'Red Ken needs attention'  (Read 7476 times)
Sir red ken

« on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 20:34:50 »

So let me get the facts right.Transfer deadline day and all we did was loan out a keeper. I'm glad my hunting trip to the Welsh mountains was more productive.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 21:17:20 »

we can still bring in players Ken, the big one is August 31st.

the bigger question is whether there is anything left in the budget (there must be, surely)
Sir red ken

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 21:23:06 »

we can still bring in players Ken, the big one is August 31st.

the bigger question is whether there is anything left in the budget (there must be, surely)
Glad I didn't give up my days shooting in the mountains for this transfer day. We never got any one. Me on the other hand had a fine brace of wild sheep. Shot them and put them in the freezer much cheaper than the supermarkets.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 21:43:54 »

Glad I didn't give up my days shooting in the mountains for this transfer day. We never got any one. Me on the other hand had a fine brace of wild sheep. Shot them and put them in the freezer much cheaper than the supermarkets.

Cool story bro
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, August 10, 2018, 00:47:45 »

So let me get the facts right.Transfer deadline day and all we did was loan out a keeper. I'm glad my hunting trip to the Welsh mountains was more productive.

It could have been worse, you could be a Spurs fan, not a single signing all summer!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #5 on: Friday, August 10, 2018, 07:15:48 »

Obvious troll is obvious
Flashheart

« Reply #6 on: Friday, August 10, 2018, 07:29:23 »

Bless, I think he wants somebody to listen about his hunting trip.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, August 10, 2018, 07:33:06 »

We don’t have wild sheep in the welsh mountains. They would belong to a farm and therefore you’re sheep rustling which is against the law. Assuming you are telling the truth, which of course you’re not.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, August 10, 2018, 08:15:48 »

I'm not so sure about that. If I was a sheep I would be very wild if somebody shot me and put me in a freezer.
Sir red ken

« Reply #9 on: Friday, August 10, 2018, 10:34:40 »

We don’t have wild sheep in the welsh mountains. They would belong to a farm and therefore you’re sheep rustling which is against the law. Assuming you are telling the truth, which of course you’re not.
When did it become illegal legends? next your going to tell me the farmer can't tenderise them before the sold as chops.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, August 10, 2018, 10:44:01 »

When did it become illegal legends? next your going to tell me the farmer can't tenderise them before the sold as chops.

Read WH Hudson, a Shepherd's Life.  In early 19th century Wiltshire, nicking a sheep was often a way to avoid starvation, but if caught it was off to the Assizes at Salisbury and execution... or if the judge was feeling benevolent, transportation to the Penal Colonies.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, August 10, 2018, 11:49:28 »

Read WH Hudson, a Shepherd's Life.  In early 19th century Wiltshire, nicking a sheep was often a way to avoid starvation, but if caught it was off to the Assizes at Salisbury and execution... or if the judge was feeling benevolent, transportation to the Penal Colonies.

Whoop can we transport him to the EU!  Bye
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, August 10, 2018, 14:20:11 »

Whoop can we transport him to the EU!  Bye

He probably shagged them first, out of respect to local custom, then shot them to stop them bleating to the authorities.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, August 10, 2018, 14:39:50 »

Red Ken gonna get ewe!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, August 10, 2018, 14:46:29 »

b-b-baaaaaaaaad to the bone
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print