Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Loathed Stranger Podcast  (Read 14933 times)
Shrivvy Road

« on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 10:24:02 »

Anyone else heard these yet?

https://soundcloud.com/user-613048186

Seems like this could be a decent podcast to be fair.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 10:34:40 »

Yup, all good so far but particularly enjoyed the Matt Heywood one.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 10:47:58 »

Isn’t it our very own Costanza who hosts it?
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 10:49:46 »

It is yeah
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 12:08:41 »

I listened to the first one, really good.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 12:45:36 »

Just listened to them all. Didn't expect the Aaron Oakley one to be the highlight. Confirms how poisonous di Canio was. Paul Bodin comes out of it well. What's PB doing now? Wikipedia stops after he left as assistant manager of Port Vale.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
CMT82

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 14:18:45 »

Manager of Wales U19s
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 14:54:18 »

Manager of Wales U19s

Ah thanks. Good for him.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 15:07:06 »

Good listen that.
I’ve never heard Danny Invincible’s last name pronounced how Rich pronounced it before.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 16:09:50 »

Good listen that.
I’ve never heard Danny Invincible’s last name pronounced how Rich pronounced it before.

Yeeeeah. I went with what I guess the Italian pronunciation would be. Matt was kind for not questioning/mocking it.

It's been a lot of work but I really enjoy doing them. Hopefully I'll get better at it (move away from the cliche/generic questioning) and more ex-players will join in along the way.

Plenty of potential future guests simmering in the background (varying in careers - but as the Oakley episode proved, you don't have to play to have a story or two). I'm just as interested in the 'nearly men' as I am the 'legends'.

If anyone on here knows of any Swindon Town people of interest who would be willing to participate then please let me know.

Cheers!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 16:54:35 »

so when is the big one?

(Ferry - good luck with that!)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 17:00:40 »

I get what I'm given and I'm grateful for their participation.

On the Ferry front, I'm hopeful...
Sir Cliff Pipehard

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, August 10, 2018, 08:57:46 »

Are you Wild Al too?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, August 10, 2018, 08:59:31 »

Yeeeeah. I went with what I guess the Italian pronunciation would be. Matt was kind for not questioning/mocking it.

It's been a lot of work but I really enjoy doing them. Hopefully I'll get better at it (move away from the cliche/generic questioning) and more ex-players will join in along the way.

Plenty of potential future guests simmering in the background (varying in careers - but as the Oakley episode proved, you don't have to play to have a story or two). I'm just as interested in the 'nearly men' as I am the 'legends'.

If anyone on here knows of any Swindon Town people of interest who would be willing to participate then please let me know.

Cheers!

Get hold of Nick Judd if you can, used to work at the club for a few years and has a few interesting stories to tell. He is a regular on twitter, nice chap too.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, August 10, 2018, 09:21:07 »

Cheers!

Ivo Graham is on our London Reds Watsapp, I could put a message out for him? (although he is a bit busy in Edinburgh at the moment)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: