Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lawrence Vigouroux  (Read 24375 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, August 6, 2018, 20:30:49 »

Im sure that McCormick has been brought in to be number 1 at some point this season. He's too good a keeper to be a bench warmer surely?

Vigouroux has one season left on his contract. Sold before the end of the window? Or perhaps in the winter window? We'll see.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, August 6, 2018, 20:51:42 »

Im sure that McCormick has been brought in to be number 1 at some point this season. He's too good a keeper to be a bench warmer surely?

Vigouroux has one season left on his contract. Sold before the end of the window? Or perhaps in the winter window? We'll see.

He was 2nd choice at Plymouth before he left and seem to remember there were concerns a shoulder injury would allow him to play on regular basis. He's coming to the end of his career so can see him just being 2nd choice. Need to judge Vigs over a run of games, chopping and changing keepers last season was a shambles.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, August 6, 2018, 21:06:04 »

Totally agree. If Vigs can't get his mental game right then McCormick WILL step in. We know Vigs is a decent keeper in ability and can be good enough to step up. However his issues lie in his mental game. If he'd tracked back towards his goal line after passing to the Silks player then he may have had an opportunity to save. He got caught in two minds and went half toward the player, while the player assessed his options (an easy lob with plenty of distance between keeper and goal). Had Vigs tracked back to his 6yrd box, the Macclesfield player may have been forced to take an early shot and the option to lob, gone.

I like Vigs and want him to do well but if McCormick is needed, PB WILL make use of him, and rightly so.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, August 23, 2018, 09:09:46 »

Re watched the whole game from Crawley last night. He was superb,kicking and catching was spot on.
sir windon

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, August 23, 2018, 15:30:18 »

Surely we can’t win with Vigs. If he has a dip in form and concedes (even more!) goals we’re buggered, if he plays well he’ll be sold in January?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, August 23, 2018, 15:37:49 »

I’d imagine the market for any L2 keeper is fairly limited. I reckon he’ll sign a new contract.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, August 24, 2018, 16:34:27 »

Re watched the whole game from Crawley last night. He was superb,kicking and catching was spot on.
He's always been excellent at claiming corners and crosses. He was brilliant on Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, August 24, 2018, 23:24:01 »

He's always been excellent at claiming corners and crosses. He was brilliant on Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G930F

As an alternative opinion, he was variable at best on crosses when he first came here. He was fantastic against crawley though, def stepped up on that aspect.
Flashheart

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, August 25, 2018, 16:19:23 »

Called up by Chile
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, August 25, 2018, 16:21:18 »

Fair play to the guy.

Sir red ken

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, August 25, 2018, 17:48:21 »

Called up by Chile
That will help push his price up. Worth a six figure sum in the January transfer window.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, August 25, 2018, 18:19:40 »

That will help push his price up. Worth a six figure sum in the January transfer window.

That should cheer Reg up. 😂😂😂
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 25, 2018, 18:56:46 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, August 25, 2018, 18:35:17 »

Chile are a relatively big footballing nation and current copa America champions so quite a big achievement.
Sir red ken

« Reply #43 on: Saturday, August 25, 2018, 18:40:03 »

Chile are a relatively big footballing nation and current copa America champions so quite a big achievement.
70k up front Jan 2019. I thought we see him leave on a free Feb of this year.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, August 25, 2018, 18:45:50 »

He's playing well, and that on top should really boost his confidence
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: