Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player Sponsorship 2018/2019  (Read 80491 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

« Reply #195 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 08:59:29 »

OK, so China has his tickets.

Herthab - Let me know the two names that will be attending.  I am guessing one will be SL but I need the other.

As for the other tickets, I appreciate the nomination guys.  I am happy to attend, or just as happy for others to take this up, or redraw?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 09:40:20 »

you get my vote Berni
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 09:48:14 »

Not sure if i contributed or not this year but definitely have done in the past. Berni does a great job of doing something that no one else is keen to do. Another vote for Berni here too.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #198 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 10:27:30 »

you get my vote Berni
Boooooerni...

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 10:34:30 »

Cannot be bothered to read back to see what we are voting for, but that Bernie bloke seems a good egg so its +1 from  me too.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 11:47:24 »

OK, so China has his tickets.

Herthab - Let me know the two names that will be attending.  I am guessing one will be SL but I need the other.

As for the other tickets, I appreciate the nomination guys.  I am happy to attend, or just as happy for others to take this up, or redraw?
Stop equivocating, just go along and do your duty like a man!
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 11:51:27 »

Stop equivocating, just go along and do your duty like a man!

Yeah, take one (or is it two?) for the team Smiley
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #202 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 12:04:24 »

Haha, you are a bunch of cunts, a nice bunch, but still..

I never want to be seen as taking advantage of things, especially when people have put their hard earned cash in.  Although I do contribute myself and take myself out of the draw, just so my name isn't picked out..  that would just be awkward.

I'll plan to attend and take my lad with me if work schedules allow.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 12:10:47 »

STFU and just go and remember you are representing the TEF - it is your sovereign duty to show us all up as ill-behaved drunkards who get gobby after a few pints (or before in some cases). Tans can do intensive training if you need it Smiley
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 12:12:50 »

Great! Just a thought, why don't we agree that the organiser gets the dinner tickets? That might encourage somebody else to take over when it becomes necessary. As a contributor you should at least be allowed to stay in the draw, or delegate the draw to someone else.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #205 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 12:29:57 »

STFU and just go and remember you are representing the TEF - it is your sovereign duty to show us all up as ill-behaved drunkards who get gobby after a few pints (or before in some cases). Tans can do intensive training if you need it Smiley

I have already attended that training at a previous sponsors dinner where Tans cuddled up to Mark Cooper Wink

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #206 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 12:32:48 »

Great! Just a thought, why don't we agree that the organiser gets the dinner tickets? That might encourage somebody else to take over when it becomes necessary. As a contributor you should at least be allowed to stay in the draw, or delegate the draw to someone else.

I already take some match day tickets, but recently that is more like a penance than a prize Smiley

Once we eventually get somebody else that volunteers to take this over they can organise it how they see fit.  I am good with how it happens right now, cheers.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 12:57:13 »

I have already attended that training at a previous sponsors dinner where Tans cuddled up to Mark Cooper Wink

I think Herthab was messaging you...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 12:57:29 »

Afternoon!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Friday, February 8, 2019, 13:12:23 »

That was a decent table that year. Was ralphy on it with us? Or was he on another. I just remember his mortally hungover face at the travelodge the next morning. Luckily it was an elcipse that day and the sun wasn't up to much..
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: