Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Junior Red Membership  (Read 2475 times)
Quagmire

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 16:36:55 »

Looking for a bit of help chaps,

Going to get my nephew a membership and I’m having trouble on eticketing, is this usual? Also I understand the membership is essentially a season ticket too, am I better off just giving the club a call to select a seat for him etc.
Also, what details and proof of age is needed?

Thanks for the help, did try to give the club a call but left it a bit too late.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 16:55:52 »

Probably best to give them a ring in the morning.

I do have an U11 ticket for my son but have for a few years and the online renewal process is fairly straightforward - "buy" season ticket (£0), and buy U11 membership (£30). The seat was already reserved...

Had a quick look and couldn't see how to do it for new STs without clicking through...Also the DRS looked locked out of ST purchases for some reason

obvious: When you do get it I recommend activating his online membership and adding him into your network - then its easy to get any cup tickets/renew next year if he isn't traumatised!
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 16:58:41 »

Thanks for that Batch.
What proof of age was needed, do you remember? So I know what to ask my brother for before I get it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 17:00:00 »

Sorry, not sure. I think I took birth certificate with me, no idea if they even looked at it. Unhelpful I know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: