Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Boycott trophy  (Read 32088 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 13:12:47 »

Wellens for Mayor!
We should give him the freedom of the Borough and allow him to herd pigs across the Magic roundabout
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Friday, November 16, 2018, 21:17:30 »

Still won't entice me whilst the format stays the same.  Useless,  Pointless competition.

So if the format changed back you’d go? If so then it isn’t a Useless, Pointless competition, is it!? Just a format issue?

So while I try and understand your dogma, intransigence and hankering for not changing anything let me counter you with this. As it stands, I went with my lad and put £14 in the till including the pimped up fixture wall chart programme contained within to a game the club has to play and pay for. Secondly, it was a chance for all who did go to to a) see some fucking excellent football played by b) players who should be making a name for themselves at the highest level in the future. C) encouraged my DNA to want to go to a league match ASAP, thus putting more money into the club and d) ge

Yes, In the format it is, I stand by  my comments,  it is a useless, pointless competition.
 You chose to go, thats up to you, you have a choice and so do I, I will not help finance a competition that was designed to allow a lower league club the opportunity of the chance to play at Wembley, it has been invaded by premier league clubs encouraged to use the competition as a youth training exercise (ie U21/U23 teams), and before you say it, it does not IMO, bring through future England players, and does not do what it was originally intended to do, give lower league clubs a chance to get to Wembley.
So if you choose to support this tinpot cup then feel free to do so, I and several thousand others will not.

Just to reinforce my comment, my DNA on questioned whether he’d like to see how the new manager performs on Saturday informs me that he is already going with his mate from school. This after going to see the dire performance against York in the cup and the whooping dished out by Chelsea youth. So in this instance it has paid off.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Saturday, June 8, 2019, 12:30:32 »

utd and liverpool kids next year
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Friday, July 12, 2019, 11:44:31 »

Plymouth, Bristol Rovers and Chelsea U21.

Don't get much variation, do we!?
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Friday, July 12, 2019, 12:21:18 »

Blimey, how exciting.

No announcement on dates or even who we're playing home/away. Talk about dragging things out...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Friday, July 12, 2019, 13:38:33 »

No dates....Home or Away!? ....shambles..

I need to plan for the games im boycotting!

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: