Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Football Clubs for 4/5 Year Old  (Read 8127 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, June 5, 2018, 09:41:15 »

Took the lad to footy tots on Saturday and he loved it. He's not the best in social situations but he took to the coaches straight away and they did a great job it keeping it fun but educational at the same time.

He cant wait to go again. I would definitely recommend it. As its free, they will only continue doing it if there is enough interest so if there anyone with kids aged 3 or 4 who are looking to get them into football, this is a great way to do it.
Brilliant, glad he enjoyed it. Was that Mark and/or Joe coaching?
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, June 5, 2018, 10:55:59 »

Brilliant, glad he enjoyed it. Was that Mark and/or Joe coaching?
It was mainly Mark but Joe was there too.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, June 5, 2018, 12:04:05 »

It was mainly Mark but Joe was there too.
Cool, both great coaches and really good with the younger ones. Both my lads have been coached by Joe and they think the world of him, my youngest also worked with Mark and again, same as.
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, June 5, 2018, 20:57:17 »

Probably a bit late but the missus and I can recommend Ashton Keynes FC. They start at the Pups stage so my guess based on seeing the littluns when my lad plays  and trains would suit. Lovely club, really nice coaches.
Ellisons ?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2018, 11:52:36 »

Bit late to the party :>)

My 5 year old does STFC FITC and he loves it, and you can see the improvements, he had been with a different local side previous but we decided he wasn't getting enough of the football skills, best move we made putting him in with FITC, the improvement in him is really good, now to improve his tackling of those older kids :>)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2018, 18:46:08 »

Ellisons ?
Right next door. Infact you can use the car park of the big house next to North Field on matchdays to park alongside the Ellison’s brumm, brumm coaches.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: