Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question For London Reds.  (Read 3747 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« on: Sunday, July 8, 2018, 05:19:54 »

I'll be in London on Wednesday evening and want a place close to Holborn (Within walking distance from Chancery tube station) to watch the game.
Any suggestions?

It's All Good..............
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 8, 2018, 12:43:58 »

I dont know that area very well. BO or PWP might better. Personally if it was me I'd head a bit further north to the Euston Flyer. They've got loads of screens in there. Will be heaving mind.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 8, 2018, 13:05:01 »

What sutton said

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 8, 2018, 14:00:02 »

I have been informed the Knights Templar is the place to go

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 8, 2018, 18:02:22 »

I dont know that area very well. BO or PWP might better. Personally if it was me I'd head a bit further north to the Euston Flyer. They've got loads of screens in there. Will be heaving mind.

Sadly I can't offer anything further than what Mr Sutton and Mr Otanswell have offered.

The Knight's Templar was a suggestion from our legend and leader of the London Reds, who in the past did a lot of organisations of get togethers when Swindon were on TV. So its probably a good bet.

I'm sure you don't need to be told, that everywhere is going to be fucking rammed to the hilt on Wednesday night.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Panda Paws

« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 08:28:08 »

I'm based in Farringdon, so 10 mins walk from Chancery Lane.

Depends what sort of thing you're looking for but couple of decent pubs by Farringdon station (The Green is the pick of the bunch) plus the Sports Bar off Cowcross Street.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 15:48:23 »

Knight's Templar is a cracking pub. Used to go there as a student. No recollection of what it was like for watching footy though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: