Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 ... 94   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The world Cup Russia 2018 Thread  (Read 200730 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1305 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 11:37:45 »

Likewise
Amir

« Reply #1306 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 11:47:36 »

It's posts like these that highlight how bothered some of you are about the Welsh. You wouldn't feel the need to respond
if it didn't touch a nerve.

No, no, no, it's the gloating that bothers people(not me personally). You need to look at how we reacted to you being knocked out of the euros, if you want to compare.

Smaller teams, countries etc. always hate their larger adversaries more. It's why Oxford hate us more than the reverse, and why we hate Germany more whilst paying you little mind.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #1307 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 11:59:42 »

Smaller teams, countries etc. always hate their larger adversaries more. It's why Oxford hate us more than the reverse, and why we hate Germany more whilst paying you little mind.

It’s this exactly, we all had a good laugh at Germany getting knocked out, because we know that they are now (and have been for some time) our superiors at Football.

So just spare a thought for the Welsh, because they are inferior not only in footballing terms but in just about everything else as well.

So for that reason alone let them enjoy our demise from the World Cup, because after all once the joy has worn off they will just have that inferiority to go back to.
Flashheart

« Reply #1308 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 12:06:10 »

I actually tend to hope the other home nations do well in competitions. Except for against England, for reasons which should be obvious.

If they want to try and give out some stick, though, then I'm happy to give it back, and they should expect it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1309 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 12:29:26 »

It's posts like these that highlight how bothered some of you are about the Welsh. You wouldn't feel the need to respond
if it didn't touch a nerve.

Surely just pointing out how as a nation Wales has short man syndrome, coupled with an inferiority.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1310 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 12:45:19 »

I don't know why anyone would come on to a predominantly English forum having a go at England and not expect to get a bit of flat back.

Fuck off.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #1311 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 12:50:52 »

Will be interesting to see if a full house of home nations can make into the 48 team tournament.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #1312 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 13:03:25 »

No, no, no, it's the gloating that bothers people(not me personally). You need to look at how we reacted to you being knocked out of the euros, if you want to compare.

Check the 2016 thread out fella, there was more than one of you willing us to lose the semi final.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #1313 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 13:05:11 »

It’s this exactly, we all had a good laugh at Germany getting knocked out, because we know that they are now (and have been for some time) our superiors at Football.

So just spare a thought for the Welsh, because they are inferior not only in footballing terms but in just about everything else as well.

So for that reason alone let them enjoy our demise from the World Cup, because after all once the joy has worn off they will just have that inferiority to go back to.
Exactly. When a small nation massively overachieves & their bigger, more illustrious neighbors continually underachieve, naturally there's going to be a bit of banter.

FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #1314 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 13:07:02 »

I actually tend to hope the other home nations do well in competitions. Except for against England, for reasons which should be obvious.

If they want to try and give out some stick, though, then I'm happy to give it back, and they should expect it.
Of course we should. I fully expect it & think it's totally warranted. I wouldn't expect anything less. Your all good chaps on here, absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of healthy banter.

FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #1315 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 13:10:10 »

I don't know why anyone would come on to a predominantly English forum having a go at England and not expect to get a bit of flat back.

Fuck off.
Where have I insinuated that I didn't expect any back. I think the responses have been hilarious & at no point did I expect not to get a bit of stick. Being called a dick & told to fuck off is personal but I'm sure my skin is thick enough to deal with it.

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1316 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 13:20:16 »

I love whales.  Smiley
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1317 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 15:58:38 »

This should probably go in the whats wrong with football thread, but couldn't be arsed to find it...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44800889
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1318 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 16:28:03 »

Surely not anti IRA songs at the semi. Guess I'm missing a reference to something else

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44811549
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1319 on: Thursday, July 12, 2018, 16:30:24 »

Surely not anti IRA songs at the semi. Guess I'm missing a reference to something else

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44811549

I had assumed it be something Balkan based and likely incredibly ill informed?
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 ... 94   Go Up
Print
Jump to: