Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 ... 94   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The world Cup Russia 2018 Thread  (Read 200789 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1065 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 07:45:03 »

I hope the scumbags that decided to jump on the ambulance car in London get their comeuppance. Damaged it so badly it had to be taken out of service.

Don't mind people celebrating but criminal damage to such a service is not acceptable.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1066 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 08:01:43 »

I read somewhere that Millwall supporters were doing a crowd funding thing to pay for the repairs. Fair play to them.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1067 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 08:32:33 »

I hope the scumbags that decided to jump on the ambulance car in London get their comeuppance. Damaged it so badly it had to be taken out of service.

Don't mind people celebrating but criminal damage to such a service is not acceptable.

Getting a bit pissed off about this being touted as 'football fans' doing the damage...

Its just people who are incapable of taking their ale that are doing this, many of which don't give a shite about football. Sporting success brings out the nationalistic prick in too many people!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #1068 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 09:02:52 »

Getting a bit pissed off about this being touted as 'football fans' doing the damage...
This.

These people are using football as an excuse for behaving like a cunt, it has nothing to do with football itself. Football may be the steel that strikes the flint that lights the tinder, these people will act like twats with or without football.

Its just people with an extremely low inteligence who have let the sun get to them after drinking too much, the same could happen with any source of ignition but it happens to be football this time.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1069 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 10:02:37 »

I don't envy anyone working for any of the emergency services on Wednesday (not that I envy them at any time). You just know that whatever the result, a lot of people are going to behave like fucking lunatics...
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #1070 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 10:53:39 »

I don't envy anyone working for any of the emergency services on Wednesday (not that I envy them at any time). You just know that whatever the result, a lot of people are going to behave like fucking lunatics...
It was ridiculous on Saturday and I'm not looking forward to Wednesday at all, too much drink and utter bellends is not a good mix.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #1071 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 11:17:34 »

Every silver lining has a cloud.Unfortunately getting pissed and laity is one of our national characteristics

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #1072 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 11:58:30 »

One reason I prefer watching at home if I can't be in the stadium.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1073 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 12:17:41 »

Every silver lining has a cloud.Unfortunately getting pissed and laity is one of our national characteristics
Being non-clerical members of the Church of England's General Synod? Smiley
adje

Ignore
« Reply #1074 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 21:36:26 »

😁Jesus Christ!What a typo

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #1075 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 07:41:01 »

Oh no, just noticed the game is only on ITV.
(I’d assumed by now the games would be on both channels, I’m sure they used to be)

Best we can hope for is a draw & penalties then Sad

#TheCurseofITV
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1076 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 07:42:29 »

😁Jesus Christ!What a typo

Holy inappropriate
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1077 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 08:11:30 »

Oh no, just noticed the game is only on ITV.
(I’d assumed by now the games would be on both channels, I’m sure they used to be)

Best we can hope for is a draw & penalties then Sad

#TheCurseofITV

God so we have (we don't have to, I could utilise the mute button and miss out on any atmosphere) listen to that overly biased half-wit Tyldesley and the inane ramblings of Glenn Hoddle.

I have a horrible feeling this is where our run ends, 2 early Croatia goals giving us too much to do. We'll score from a set-piece with 10 to go but Croatia will do enough to progress.

Football won't come home, and a number of English cities will get trashed.

Have a good Tuesday everyone Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1078 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 08:14:12 »

I can't see where the croatia goals will come from though. Hardly prolific. I can see 1-1 til extra time.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #1079 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 08:16:47 »

God so we have (we don't have to, I could utilise the mute button and miss out on any atmosphere) listen to that overly biased half-wit Tyldesley and the inane ramblings of Glenn Hoddle.

I have a horrible feeling this is where our run ends, 2 early Croatia goals giving us too much to do. We'll score from a set-piece with 10 to go but Croatia will do enough to progress.

[/quote

Probably right, although Im not sure about the 2 Croatia goals.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 ... 94   Go Up
Print
Jump to: