Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 ... 94   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The world Cup Russia 2018 Thread  (Read 200801 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #900 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 20:58:31 »

Told you
Sio it takes a fucking German to tell us we can win a penalty shoot out. Don't you ever get these wrong
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #901 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 20:58:33 »

Now the post mortem can begin..

We may as well have played with 9 players,

Lingard did absolutely fuck all (forgot he was playing for most of the game), Alli is either way off fitness or completely our of form and Kane vanished for the last half an hour, seemed to be playing centre mid....
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #902 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 21:00:53 »

Now the post mortem can begin..

We may as well have played with 9 players,

Lingard did absolutely fuck all (forgot he was playing for most of the game), Alli is either way off fitness or completely our of form and Kane vanished for the last half an hour, seemed to be playing centre mid....
Let's enjoy the night. Apart from the first 15 minutes of extra time we were by far the better team. There is still a lot of growth in this team. Managed and team are still learning. Drink up and be happy.
Flashheart

« Reply #903 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 21:01:54 »

I'm supposed to be going to bed now, fuck knows how I'm going to sleep after tha
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #904 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 21:03:58 »

Sio it takes a fucking German to tell us we can win a penalty shoot out. Don't you ever get these wrong

Sometimes, I am a Swindon fan afterall and we all know our record in the shootouts :-)

I come from a land down-under
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #905 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 21:04:34 »

Let's enjoy the night. Apart from the first 15 minutes of extra time we were by far the better team. There is still a lot of growth in this team. Managed and team are still learning. Drink up and be happy.
I'm off the booze so that's probably where the problem lies....
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #906 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 21:06:02 »

Wow. Incredibly mature performance over the 90mins.

Excellent ref.
This surrounding of the referee needs to be clamped down on.

Fuck me. Game on.

Get beyond the next game and we might get reminded that England have never won a World Cup with the Tories in power.  Smiley

Pint

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #907 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 21:08:27 »

Sometimes, I am a Swindon fan afterall and we all know our record in the shootouts :-)
Today I can even love Germans. Actually, I've never met one I haven't liked. I feel I will have a headache tomorrow. The experience this team will have gained tonight will be invaluable.
cdakev

Ignore
« Reply #908 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 21:10:51 »

The Reds beat the Yellows  which should happen every single time !
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #909 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 21:12:10 »

Spot on Chalkies, plenty of time for a thorough analysis but tonight is about celebration. Cheers!  Beers

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #910 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 21:14:01 »

If you attack Sweden, they will collapse like a cheap ikea desk and victory shall be yours

I come from a land down-under
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #911 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 21:14:10 »

Spot on Chalkies, plenty of time for a thorough analysis but tonight is about celebration. Cheers!  Beers
Ells I hope you are enjoying flying the flag in Welsh Wales. Let's all just get pissed, enjoy the moment and fuck tomorrow until tomorrow
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #912 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 21:15:48 »

First time i've never been nervous in a shoot out. Never raised a single heartbeat, as I knew we'd win it. Poor game. mainly due to Columbia. Disgraceful side.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #913 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 21:15:54 »

Ells I hope you are enjoying flying the flag in Welsh Wales. Let's all just get pissed, enjoy the moment and fuck tomorrow until tomorrow

I did tell a Welshman to fuck off. He has since fucked off.  Pint

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #914 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 21:19:09 »

Suicide

Bye
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 ... 94   Go Up
Print
Jump to: