Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wagon Wheels and Crisps.........  (Read 1419 times)
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« on: Thursday, May 24, 2018, 14:54:18 »

Is it just me or are crisps harder these days ?,  Remember year's ago when a crisp was what it said, now,  no matter what brand I buy they always seem to be hard.  Maybe the teeth aren't what they used to be.   Whilst I'm going down memory lane,  can you remember Wagon Wheels as a kid, I'm sure they were as big as dinner plate, now there no bigger than a 10p piece, maybe its because I was smaller then, or is it just that I'm a lot greedier now ?.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 24, 2018, 16:18:14 »

A lot of chocolate has shrunk (and crisps too). Cost reduction without price rise and to promote "health benefits". 25% less fat. Yeah. Also 25% smaller. Who knew.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/final-proof-favourite-chocolate-bars-7037972
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 24, 2018, 17:02:05 »

I remember when a curly wurly was curvey, not the flat slab it turned into.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 24, 2018, 17:28:09 »

I used to like a chomp, but not sure I could afford one now.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 24, 2018, 17:52:46 »

The expectations of our lazy fat cunt culture haven't kept pace with the shrinkflation policies of the supply chain.

It's capitalism. It's good for us.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: