Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colchester United v Swindon Town official match day thread  (Read 16802 times)
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, May 1, 2018, 16:15:28 »

I do!

You try and get to some games once in a while....including midweek, instead of your usual 'more excuses than OJ Simpson' attitude.
No excuses,  as far as this season goes, already said,  don't give a fuck, but will still be there Saturday.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 1, 2018, 16:17:05 by swindonmaniac » Logged

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 13:08:02 »

I'm a 10/12 game a season out of towner.  If I am there on Saturday it will be to pay genuine respect to Accrington Stanley FC and their fans. 
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 13:52:47 »

I'm a 10/12 game a season out of towner.  If I am there on Saturday it will be to pay genuine respect to Accrington Stanley FC and their fans. 
Talking of Accrington fans, they could well be one of the poorest supported (by average attendance) home and away of any team ever to have won the championship of this division.

Thats quite an achievement to do it on such a low budget.

Last week they had their record attendance at the Wham stadium of 4,753 with 1,800 of those being Lincoln fans.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 14:28:37 »

Talking of Accrington fans, they could well be one of the poorest supported (by average attendance) home and away of any team ever to have won the championship of this division.

Thats quite an achievement to do it on such a low budget.

Last week they had their record attendance at the Wham stadium of 4,753 with 1,800 of those being Lincoln fans.

It would probably only take one sponsorship from Arla, a clever remake of a classic Milk advert*, and Ian Rush for several to fall in love with Accrington Stanley once again. Thinking about it, McDonald's could take advantage of this to promote their ermm healthy range!

*I know there is a Sport Relief version but that doesn't mention Accy

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: