Poll
Question: Should we employ Phil 'tango' Brown as manager for next season?
Yes - 64 (59.8%)
No - 30 (28%)
Don't care - 13 (12.1%)
Total Voters: 98

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Phil Brown: Yes or No?  (Read 135072 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 14:43:09 »

Of course, you would never assume you know how fellow fans think.

Further Phil won't need to hit the ground running as apparently, maintaining an 11 point record after 10 games will be just fine...
Clearly it won't. I don't need to rehash all the reasons why people have cut him some slack on that this season as it's been more than adequately covered in this thread, on posts you've answered.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 14:47:55 »

Clearly it won't. I don't need to rehash all the reasons why people have cut him some slack on that this season as it's been more than adequately covered in this thread, on posts you've answered.

So you would agree that PB will need to do better? 
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 14:52:13 »

So you would agree that PB will need to do better? 
As I already said
Clearly it won't
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 15:06:30 »

Of course, you would never assume you know how fellow fans think.

Further Phil won't need to hit the ground running as apparently, maintaining an 11 point record after 10 games will be just fine...

Spin things however you like, when the facts are put before you, you always swerve them and talk about something different or spin it to suit yourself. Are you sure you're a Labour man Reg, because with all that spin you seem more like a Tory Chief Whip?!

You was being pedant to a reasoning and you know exactly what you meant, no one challenged it so I did and we wouldn't have been "with the dead men" or however you'd like to phrase it. You talk about relegation all the time, you revel in the very mire of it. Stating that it would be a success to just stay up!

Yep I've bitten. If that was your main aim, to make another bite then shame on you. Shame on me for actually biting but I can't sit and have you spin stuff like a Polly. Every, damn time!

Clearly I represented that data because it needed to be said. It's obvious an 11pts over 10 games would not be good enough for a promotion push. As already stated by numerous on here, PB ws having to field 4th and 5th choice CBs, especially so when defence had been our achilles heel from the outset. His 10 games don't reflect his ability as a manager. With a team of players he believes can do better, we will do better next season. PB will get us POs minimum.

Backhanded, passive aggressive comments from you constantly. You got a response. Well done.
« Last Edit: Friday, May 11, 2018, 15:11:54 by bamboonoshoe » Logged

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 15:15:24 »

Spin things however you like, when the facts are put before you, you always swerve them and talk about something different or spin it to suit yourself. Are you sure you're a Labour man Reg, because with all that spin you seem more like a Tory Chief Whip?!

You was being pedant to a reasoning and you know exactly what you meant, no one challenged it so I did and we wouldn't have been "with the dead men" or however you'd like to phrase it. You talk about relegation all the time, you revel in the very mire of it. Stating that it would be a success to just stay up!

Yep I've bitten. If that was your main aim, to make another bite then shame on you. Shame on me for actually biting but I can't sit and have you spin stuff like a Polly. Every, damn time!

Clearly I represented that data because it needed to be said. It's obvious an 11pts over 10 games would not be good enough for a promotion push. As already stated by numerous on here, PB ws having to field 4th and 5th choice CBs, especially so when defence had been our achilles heel from the outset. His 10 games don't reflect his ability as a manager with a team of players he believes can do better. We will do better next season. PB will get us POs minimum.

Backhanded, passive aggressive comments from you constantly. You got a response. Well done.

I appreciate your effort to look at the facts, even if your interpretation is often flawed. Sadly in football there are no guarantees as you probably know from the betting stuff you mention.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 15:43:50 »

SHUT UP YOU BORING OLD FART
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #336 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 16:01:39 »

You were being a pedant
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 17:18:53 »

I reckon Reg must be fast approaching 'National Treasure' status  Cool
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 17:22:27 »

I reckon Reg must be fast approaching 'National Treasure' status  Cool

He'll be sitting back enjoying every bit of the above interaction, that's for sure.
Flashheart

« Reply #339 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 17:24:15 »

He does love a spot of trolling.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 17:59:39 »

Is Reg the reason you've been keeping away lately, Sutton?  I'm not the most attentive poster.

You've missed some great football.  It was inevitable that a manager of Flitcroft's vision and achievement would have his head turned but we're hopeful once again for next season.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 20:52:44 »

You were being a pedant

Very good  Cheesy

'Incessant Nonsense'

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 21:58:14 »

He should be a shoe horn in for a job a the dignitas clinic. Boring them into a coma or driving the uncertain ones over the line.
« Last Edit: Friday, May 11, 2018, 22:57:09 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 22:04:50 »

I tell you what though, that is some seriously good cone gathering. He makes it look effortless - the mark of a truly great cone gatherer. I think this closes off any debate there may have been over whether PB was the right choice or not. We are in safe hands...

BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 22:08:51 »

I tell you what though, that is some seriously good cone gathering. He makes it look effortless - the mark of a truly great cone gatherer. I think this closes off any debate there may have been over whether PB was the right choice or not. We are in safe hands...

Hmmm, is he gathering though or putting out? Still, impressive technique. Luke Williams should look up to this kind of exemplary behaviour.

'Incessant Nonsense'

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: