Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Col U  (Read 16643 times)
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, April 27, 2018, 18:19:51 »

What's the pub of choice? Only ever driven before.
johnritsons toupe

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, April 27, 2018, 23:18:49 »

Anyone else heard the rumour that Brown cancelled the players scheduled overnight stay in Colchester tonight?

I'm hearing that he's making life very uncomfortable for certain players who show no respect for club staff, hotel employees and members of the club coaching staff.

Examples are now being made of those with a shit attitude, all approved by Power, and it's making a few others buck their ideas up.

I think Brown may well be here for a while.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, April 27, 2018, 23:38:56 »

Anyone else heard the rumour that Brown cancelled the players scheduled overnight stay in Colchester tonight?

I'm hearing that he's making life very uncomfortable for certain players who show no respect for club staff, hotel employees and members of the club coaching staff.

Examples are now being made of those with a shit attitude, all approved by Power, and it's making a few others buck their ideas up.

I think Brown may well be here for a while.

Where'd you hear the rumour from dude?

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
johnritsons toupe

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, April 28, 2018, 22:26:10 »

Where'd you hear the rumour from dude?

Can't divulge the old sauce Bammers, but it's solid.

I'm told Brown is really fucked off with Hussy giving it the big one (he wont be back) and with a few more being generally rude and arrogant when on club duty. I think that applies to those staying in hotels on away days and during the week when on loan, as well as while they're at the club during the week.

He wants players to knuckle down specially as they're under performing - but just gets attitude coming back at him and Horton.

I think he's in the dark as to next season, but knows exactly what's needed to sort it out.

Then again, don't they all?? 
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, April 28, 2018, 22:41:43 »

If he's that fucked off with hussey why hasn't he dropped him from the squad. Could easily do it either for altercation with fan or he's a loan player and plan for next season.
johnritsons toupe

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, April 29, 2018, 10:05:15 »

If he's that fucked off with hussey why hasn't he dropped him from the squad. Could easily do it either for altercation with fan or he's a loan player and plan for next season.

Like Shitcroft did with Vigs....??

I think the difference here is that Brown is professional enough to put results first. Hussy may be a cunt, and he may have to deal with that on the interests of the squad as a whole one day, but hes the best in his position, so he plays him.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, April 29, 2018, 10:29:58 »

I think the difference here is that Brown is professional enough to put results first.
soapy tit wank
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, April 29, 2018, 10:33:39 »

Like Flitcroft did with Vigs....??

I think the difference here is that Brown is professional enough to put results first. Hussy may be a cunt, and he may have to deal with that on the interests of the squad as a whole one day, but hes the best in his position, so he plays him.
Vigs is ours. Hussey isn't. Also there was no result to be had yesterday, it's over. If hussey was such a cunt send him back home so he has no more influence on the squad.  I'm not saying he is or isn't a cunt just that it doesn't stack up.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, April 29, 2018, 11:41:47 »

didn't I hear him wax lyrical about Hussy's professionalism yesterday.

still wouldn't be the first manager to have differing public and private opinions about players I suppose.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, April 29, 2018, 13:35:23 »

Vigs is ours. Hussey isn't. Also there was no result to be had yesterday, it's over. If hussey was such a cunt send him back home so he has no more influence on the squad.  I'm not saying he is or isn't a cunt just that it doesn't stack up.
Absolutely,  agree 100%, as said previously,  if the Newport incident was proved, despite what led up to it,,  he should have been fucked off straight away.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: