Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What’s surprised you this season?  (Read 10021 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, April 1, 2018, 17:37:52 »

...and whilst I fully admit I'm very much out the footballing loop, I'd never seen anyone post a negative word about Mullen's contribution this season.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, April 1, 2018, 17:54:58 »

...and whilst I fully admit I'm very much out the footballing loop, I'd never seen anyone post a negative word about Mullen's contribution this season.

+1 on this and your other post. Mullin has most likely been under used. I'd like to see him used as a False 9/Central 10 as he would clean up many scraps. That would mean pushing Banks into a deeper role and Elsnik missing out (I truly believe he's still injured/not 100% fit). Plenty of balls whipped in nodded in by Richards or knocked down in the penalty spot/edge of box for Mullin to pop home. We have the service available in both Hussey and Taylor. Also Knoyle is growing into his role too. It's just PB finding where those players best positions are (he mentioned tactical positioning by shifting players 5/10yds). Once that's done it could easily click. For the rest of this season it needs to happen soon. Even if we miss out on POs at least we can see what may come the following season, with a few additions/departures for sure.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, April 1, 2018, 17:56:24 »

How few fucks I've given this season.. not on purpose... just kinda happened naturally.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: