Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Energy Suppliers  (Read 3411 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 10:41:00 »

Looking at switching suppliers and uswitch come up with Lumo and Bulb as the cheapest for me.

Anyone used these? how do the differ from the big dogs like N power, British Gas etc?
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 11:48:22 »

I've only ever used Scottish Power (well, for the last 5 years)... they're excellent.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 12:02:29 »

Given none of the are involved in the supply line, and the meters are already installed, you probably have little or no reason than choose the cheapest provider and keep moving every year.
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 12:23:24 »

Switched to Bulb before christmas. No complaints for me.

They do a 50 quid refer a friend credit for both parties too.

www.bulb.co.uk/refer/peter3019

If you fancy going with them, if you could use the link above, that would be great!

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 20, 2018, 10:41:49 »

We had smart meters installed by british gas last year and now they seem to bave upped our by 50 quid per month without informing us. Cunts,
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, April 20, 2018, 13:03:02 »

We go through a general cycle with billing with fist utility, they panic during winter because we eat more than we put in. So they put the bill up. Then summer comes and we build up a big surplus again. So they reduce the bill.

Nearly got to the point of annual balance!

Anyway I think we are fixed price units contract for a bit longer, so we'll see what you think of these when looking around.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 21, 2018, 05:59:04 »

Just switched to outfox the market... 9.6p per kWH - 20% cheaper than bulb and 35% cheaper than most other suppliers - you won’t find it on comparison site unless you tick the ‘show me all suppliers’ option.

Outfoxthemarket.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: