Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This spy malarkey.  (Read 48205 times)
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Friday, July 27, 2018, 17:08:18 »

Lesson for all romantics, don't give your partner gifts you scavenge from bins!
….

Glad the extra 3.99 I invest for birthdays and anniversaries at the local service station has been so shrewd.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Friday, July 27, 2018, 17:16:22 »

It’s our wedding anniversary today - or it could be Sunday. Neither of us is sure which it is.

And they say romance is dead!
Flashheart

« Reply #212 on: Friday, July 27, 2018, 17:27:05 »

It’s our wedding anniversary today - or it could be Sunday. Neither of us is sure which it is.

Facebook was kind enough to inform me of a recent anniversary.

"Thanks facebook", I thought before going to the other room to say happy anniversary to the wife, feeling rather pleased with myself.

"WTF", a confused looking wife replied. "It is not our anniversary"

On further investigation, it transpired that it was not our wedding anniversary FB was congratulating me on, but the anniversary of my wife and I becoming friends on facebook.

The moral of the story is: Don't trust Facebook.
REDBUCK

« Reply #213 on: Friday, July 27, 2018, 17:35:40 »

Especially if you're prone to fuckwhittery
Flashheart

« Reply #214 on: Friday, July 27, 2018, 17:37:20 »

Absolutely.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Friday, July 27, 2018, 18:52:59 »

We deliberately chose the 5th November so I couldn't forget. Although I do like to tease when it gets near by muttering remember remember the 6th November, just within hearing range. Always goes down well..
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, July 28, 2018, 20:11:20 »

I'm not married but we've never bothered with an anniversary yet, I don't see why that would change if we ever did tie the knot. Bloody pointless if you ask me.

Still, one can live without perfume. It was tea with Litvenenko wasn't it? That's much more inconvenient. Although a much more rubbish present.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Sunday, August 5, 2018, 21:14:53 »

I do like to tease when it gets near by muttering remember remember the 6th November, just within hearing range. Always goes down well..

Cheesy
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #218 on: Tuesday, August 7, 2018, 11:05:25 »

Interesting developments.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/16402540.wiltshire-novichok-poisoning-suspects-extradition-to-be-requested/

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Tuesday, August 7, 2018, 11:41:56 »

I read last night that they've tracked the two suspects coming in and out of the country and concluded that they sprayed the agent onto the door handle of his home via a perfume bottle. The bottle was then probably dumped somewhere in the town and that is when the unconnected woman and man got involved - he found the perfume and gave it to her. She sprayed it on her wrists and died whilst he survived.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: