Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This spy malarkey.  (Read 48196 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #165 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 14:15:19 »

Bamboo is becoming the General Discussion Chang
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 14:42:15 »

Eh? Last week you were trying to tell us she wasn't posioned with Novowhatnot but had instead been doped on opioids, now she apparently "knew too much". About what?

No I didn't. Read back. I said it could be a new poisoning (still of N-5), unless the people in questioned found the original receptacle and it was sealed with in it (discussed with Batch I think). I then said that the Fentanyl theory was an interesting one (as mentioned by Horlock RE: His Chemist mate) but I was under the impression the people concerned weren't heroin addicts. Which is what led me to link to Carfentanil.

Me and Ells then had a brief discussion/correction about Carfentanil classification/analog status. I mentioned I wasn't massively "knowledged up" on my Opioids.

I've then just said, "potentially a case of knowing too much..." Totally different to saying "she definitely knew too much".

I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to make tongue in cheek comments.

Anyway, my stance has been that it was N-5 but not the same batch as the Skripal one. Unless it was sealed in a container, then it could well be. It'd be pretty shoddy work from a "Spy" if they disposed of it in a hedge. Would also bring into question why it wasn't found (in the same park, the name escapes me) in the days after the Skripal poisoning. This is what leads me to think it is N-5 but another batch.

What do I know? I know nothing.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 14:43:43 »

Bamboo is becoming the General Discussion Chang

Jayo is fast becoming the spokesperson for the NHS  Wink

Sorry, I couldn't resist the bite  Cheesy

'Incessant Nonsense'

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 14:47:20 »

No I didn't. Read back. I said it could be a new poisoning (still of N-5), unless the people in questioned found the original receptacle and it was sealed with in it (discussed with Batch I think). I then said that the Fentanyl theory was an interesting one (as mentioned by Horlock RE: His Chemist mate) but I was under the impression the people concerned weren't heroin addicts. Which is what led me to link to Carfentanil.

Me and Ells then had a brief discussion/correction about Carfentanil classification/analog status. I mentioned I wasn't massively "knowledged up" on my Opioids.

I've then just said, "potentially a case of knowing too much..." Totally different to saying "she definitely knew too much".

I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to make tongue in cheek comments.

Anyway, my stance has been that it was N-5 but not the same batch as the Skripal one. Unless it was sealed in a container, then it could well be. It'd be pretty shoddy work from a "Spy" if they disposed of it in a hedge. Would also bring into question why it wasn't found (in the same park, the name escapes me) in the days after the Skripal poisoning. This is what leads me to think it is N-5 but another batch.
Yeah, definitely. Think you've been watching too many Bourne films.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 15:07:09 »

Pmsl. I've only ever watched one Bourne film. The first one. I wouldn't know what happens in the others. Much of the same, I'd guess? Kind of like Taken, Rocky and Fast & Furious...once you've seen one you've seen the bloody lot.

'Incessant Nonsense'

adje

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 21:33:33 »

So the people "they" intended to kill survive and some innocent drug addict dies accidentally.Weird

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 22:50:05 »

Pmsl. I've only ever watched one Bourne film. The first one. I wouldn't know what happens in the others. Much of the same, I'd guess? Kind of like Taken, Rocky and Fast & Furious...once you've seen one you've seen the bloody lot.
Actually, I haven't seen any of them but given the Ludlum books they were based on were all pretty much identical, I'd guess so Smiley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Monday, July 9, 2018, 23:22:28 »

Coppers have removed a car from an address in Swindon in connection with investigation:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/09/novichok-poisoning-second-victim-could-have-just-days-live/
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 08:11:23 »

As I have said before I can only base what I think on the analysis of a mate with a chemistry PhD who entirely coincidentally lives in Salisbury (within the area of increased police activity, and thus whose car has had its own personal police guard for a couple of months now), he believed it at the start, but as time has gone on the official story is full of holes you could drive a bus through, for instance the agent formula is available online and can be made in a university level chemistry lab (despite the reporting that it can only be made by a state level operation), plus the fact that DEFRA told them all at a residents briefing that under no circumstances was there anything to worry about as in a damp climate the toxin degrades quickly and water washes it away entirely and yet now 2 months on it can apparently remain for months?

But then again perhaps I have been tainted into cynicism with our leaders by being told by a family friend who was one of the first to attend the David Kelly site that in no way whatsoever could what they encountered have been a suicide....
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #174 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 10:53:57 »

Ohhh I love a proper conspiracy theory. I've always thought that Kelly was bumped off.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 12:06:57 »

Ohhh I love a proper conspiracy theory. I've always thought that Kelly was bumped off.
tbh, I just kind of assumed everyone sort of "knew" that and the only people who are still trying to pretend it was anything other than murder are Blair and Straw.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 13:11:00 »

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #177 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 13:15:40 »

God thats a bad taste joke.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 13:17:35 »

Novichok means newcomer. Perhaps that was manufactured before all the events in Salisbury?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #179 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 13:21:53 »

Novichok means newcomer. Perhaps that was manufactured before all the events in Salisbury?
No.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/bristol-distillery-apologises-murdered-womans-1763839

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: