Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This spy malarkey.  (Read 48199 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, March 11, 2018, 01:53:06 »

The X5 is a bit of a hairdresser's off-roader, and no match for a land Rover, but to call it a bus is a bit harsh

I'm guessing you're not a Moonraker...
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, March 12, 2018, 16:48:21 »

Red Fox ?

You got me!

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, March 12, 2018, 17:15:10 »

The links between Swindon and Sarum, reinforced by them sending us their chav scum for a court appearance.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/16081513.pc-bitten-by-drunk-at-scene-of-nerve-agent-spy-attack/?ref=mr&lp=3
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 01:56:16 »

So what you're saying is a)every serving police officer in the country should be briefed on every single criminal on our shores for that just in case moment?? Fuck me, have you ever b)worked for the security services? Try remembering just 50 faces, their name, dob address what affiliation they belong to, oh and while  you're at it,  what substance they  regularly inject or snort up their nose!!

a) No. Never said that. Although I see how it could be misconstrued as that and possibly taken out of context by some *scoff*

b) Haha - Potentially this is where our country is going wrong with security. It's far too easy for Russia to send an agent over here and waltz in like it's some kind of Po-210 party. Maybe this time the security of this country needs a serious review and not culminating in a conclusion that just says "It was probably them."

My initial comment was meant to express concern on contact resuscitation (Mouth to mouth), as hands only could initially have been given but of course it got taken out of context and that's fine, I understand why.

I am fed up though of people on here assuming they know about my background. Responses like "oh for the fuck of fuck" (yes Flashheart i'm highlighting you because i'm clearly obsessed) doesn't inspire adult conversation, even if they do think they have some kind of higher sense of value on here. It's quite strange that people who have never met one another can proclaim to clearly dislike someone, based only on a bunch of comments that they may or may not have taken out of context.

There was a conversation on here recently about why there were less people joining forums (even if they can be quite good sources to varying degrees). Quite possibly, the reason lies from within. People look in and think "well fuck that". It seems very much, unless you're a top or long-term contributor on many forums, you get constantly "no no-ed" or shouted down. Some people don't like it when someone is right, even if that is against consensus. e.g Theist (with millions upon millions of backers) versus Atheist (which seems to grow as new generations are born and older ones pass on).

I'm sure my response will yet again get ripped apart, probably by the discovery of one part of a sentence that is disagreeable, even maybe a whole sentence. I'm sure some will even discuss it in The Lounge  Soapy Tit Wank Oh well, you can't please all of the people, all of the time. Have a cracking day  Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Combe Up

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 06:44:32 »

unless you're a top

What has your preference of position got to do with it?
Pete

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 06:51:00 »

Interesting that they have revealed the name of the substance, Novichok, a very potent nerve agent, developed in Russia. I'd guess our cops, army, scientists etc.now know where the local source came from. A gift from Russia unwittingly carried in by his daughter? That's one rumour amongst many.

What will probably be never solved is who was behind this, the Russian government, rogue elements or someone else? Just like the Litvinenko poisoning. And why? This could have been a huge disaster. Sad world.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 08:55:25 »

What will probably be never solved is who was behind this, the Russian government, rogue elements or someone else? Just like the Litvinenko poisoning.
Erm, the Litvinenko poisoning has been pretty comprehensively demonstrated to have been the Russian government, at the direct orders of Putin. Pretty sure this will be as well. The Russians aren't trying to hide that they're behind this, by using this nerve agent they're doing everything but directly boasting about it. It's supposed to send a message. Whether that's a message to any future potential spies that Putin will never let you off the hook, or to our government that the Russians can do what they want, or to the wider West that Russia is a strong power and Britain is weak, or all or none of the above is another matter.

Nice to see that while the US State dept has condemned the Russians for this, Trump's spokespeople are pointedly refusing to do so. The Manchurian Candidate indeed.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 12:26:09 »

Putin has told him what to say yet, anyway, the Russian's had nothing to do with the election meddling over here either, so say say his Republican Stalker Nunes.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 13:25:56 »

I know some on here love a good old conspiracy theory...

So here we are, a nice little Island off the north eest of Europe controlling Atlantic entry and Sea movements from the Baltic ports will be ripe for invasion / takeover

With Brexit coming the UK is already standing somewhat more alone on the world stage. What with the apparent Russian involvement in brexit and our subsequent diminished position in international affairs and reducing friend base, the neutralisation of the USA and watching our government show themselves to be entirely inept on an international stage, its almost like someone is orchestrating things from afar......
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 13:28:37 »

I am fed up though of people on here assuming they know about my background.

Maybe it might help though if you prefaced your comments with "Speaking as a past/present/future MI5/MI6/KGB agent/Special Branch Officer/Chemical and Biological Defence expert/recent victim of a covert poison attack/opinionated amateur...in these days when most discussion and debate seem to consist of who can swear most and demonise their opponents most effectively and pretend to knowledge they don't have, establishing one's authority is of paramount importance!!! Grin
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 14:01:41 »

I know some on here love a good old conspiracy theory...

So here we are, a nice little Island off the north eest of Europe controlling Atlantic entry and Sea movements from the Baltic ports will be ripe for invasion / takeover

With Brexit coming the UK is already standing somewhat more alone on the world stage. What with the apparent Russian involvement in brexit and our subsequent diminished position in international affairs and reducing friend base, the neutralisation of the USA and watching our government show themselves to be entirely inept on an international stage, its almost like someone is orchestrating things from afar......

😂😂😂😂 you have a cheek to accuse me and others of talking bollocks.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 16:29:21 »

Could they not just send a sample to Russia.... in an unmarked envelope?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43381880
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 16:29:50 »

😂😂😂😂 you have a cheek to accuse me and others of talking bollocks.

Yes, but mine wan't an entirely serious contribution?
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2018, 00:02:26 »

Yes, but mine wan't an entirely serious contribution?
Pull the other one.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2018, 09:24:21 »

Pull the other one.

You need to lay off the Novichok comrade, I only have one to pull personally?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: