Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What’s the chances?  (Read 15134 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 16:38:31 »

Of us swapping places with the piss stains next season. They are floundering, managerless and seeking an owner. Pep Clothhead has sown the seeds of relegation - just need a Freddy Fuckwit type to get the manager’s seat and finish the job.

I’d love it, love it.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 16:40:23 »

I think they'll stay up and we won't be promoted. It'd be nice though.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 16:45:22 »

Of us swapping places with the piss stains next season. They are floundering, managerless and seeking an owner. Pep Clothhead has sown the seeds of relegation - just need a Freddy Fuckwit type to get the manager’s seat and finish the job.

I’d love it, love it.

I'm surprised to hear this, the last time I looked they were about 8 or 9 points off the Div 3 PO, considering they've never made the PO's in their history, you'd think that represents success.
Amir

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 16:51:25 »

As glorious as it would be, there's a part of me that wants MK down more. I'd also really love the chance to play Reading in a league fixture again.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 17:06:21 »

I'm surprised to hear this, the last time I looked they were about 8 or 9 points off the Div 3 PO, considering they've never made the PO's in their history, you'd think that represents success.

They did in the Conference, lost to Exeter I think.

To be honest, I don't give a rats arse what Oxford do. If they go down, it will be funny that their era of dominance lasted all of 2 seasons, if they stay up then its a chance to get one over them like the good old days. Providing we go up, of course.

I think I want MK to go down more. And Reading.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 17:13:26 »

They did in the Conference, lost to Exeter I think.

Non league doesn't count, unless you're talking non league, which happily we aren't yet.  We played in the Southern League PO's in 1895, against Gills (then New Brompton)

Agree that Franchise and Reading going down would be sweet.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 17:15:58 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 18:04:42 »

Don't care whether Conference playoffs count or not. 

Swindon boy, Chris Zebrowski, missed the crucial penalty for the Pox that sent Exeter through.  Still a sweet memory. 

Not unlike that of Martin Ling's Orient condemning the Pox to the Conference in the first place.

Would love to see Stadium MK host 4th tier football.  Not sure if it ever has done?

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 18:17:14 »

Has Winkleman pulled the plug on financing them? Wonder what happened to the £5m Dele Alli money. I’ve never forgiven them for handing us our arses on a plate live on TV in the now distant play off season.

Haven’t Preston done well since.

Could be a cracking L1 next season with local clubs. Much rather play Reading than Oxford (again), although I reckon Flitcroft’s lot would beat them at the moment.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 18:19:10 »

Couldn't give much of a fuck about Reading - would be good to play them as near and would have plenty of tickets. Would be good if Franchise go down and then out of the league and then out of business. As for the Scum, absolutely love to seem them down.
i agree with jayo though don't think they'll go down, don't think we'll go up.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 18:22:37 »

Well, I had a free fiver bet available on Skybet so I’ve invested it in a double.

Piss stains to be relegated 6/1
Town to be promoted 9/4

Just over 20/1 for the double
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 20:09:49 »

Couldn't give much of a fuck about Reading - would be good to play them as near and would have plenty of tickets. Would be good if Franchise go down and then out of the league and then out of business. As for the Scum, absolutely love to seem them down.
i agree with jayo though don't think they'll go down, don't think we'll go up.

Spot on fella.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 11:04:37 »

Has Winkleman pulled the plug on financing them? Wonder what happened to the £5m Dele Alli money. I’ve never forgiven them for handing us our arses on a plate live on TV in the now distant play off season.

Haven’t Preston done well since.

Could be a cracking L1 next season with local clubs. Much rather play Reading than Oxford (again), although I reckon Flitcroft’s lot would beat them at the moment.
Always like these questions. It's like when Swindon fans want to know where the transfer fee money went after all the other sales as if we don't have running costs
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 13:00:23 »

Craig Bellamy set to be announced
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 19:32:23 »

Headington Utd to get relegated and Swindon Town to get promoted . . . . more chance of platting snot.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, February 22, 2018, 19:34:28 »

Thai bloke that owned reading has just taken them over
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: