Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nationwide employee £10 ticket scheme - continuing into 2018/2019  (Read 13111 times)
dphunt88

Ignore
« on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 14:47:59 »

Afternoon all,

For anyone of a Nationwide persuasion (about half the town!), I've just spoken to Vicky the ticket manager at STFC and she confirmed that the employee £10 ticket scheme is carrying on into 2018/2019 season.

This suddenly became quite a pressing issue with the season ticket pricing announcement from the club this morning.

Enthusiastic Loathed Strangers Podcast contributor.
Local media whore.
Ernie Hunt's second cousin, honest!
Overweight local cricket all-rounder!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 15:09:48 »

I've got a mate who works there and have taken advantage of it a few times, this is very good news.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 17:02:44 »

I've been to 5 games this season, all £10 tickets courtesy of a Nationwide employee.
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 20:38:22 »

Phew

The prospect of having to commit to a full whack season ticket next year with high possibility of having to endure league 2 again, wasn’t one I was looking forward to.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 21:03:16 »

Can Nationwide customers get the deal ?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 21:41:55 »

I work for Nationwide and it would work out cheaper for me to get mine and my son's ticket through them instead of renewing our season tickets.

I've a feeling they have to be purchased from the club in advance of the game and can't be bought on the day though? Feels like too much hassle.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 21:54:38 »

I work for Nationwide and it would work out cheaper for me to get mine and my son's ticket through them instead of renewing our season tickets.

I've a feeling they have to be purchased from the club in advance of the game and can't be bought on the day though? Feels like too much hassle.
You could always ask the club to hand deliver your discounted tickets to your home, then get them to transport you and your son by sedan chair to the County Ground. Smiley
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 22:47:05 »

They can link your current stfc online account with the discount so you can buy them online Friday (or any day before the match) and print tickets off or collect at the ground match day....really not a hassle.

Nationwide employees only.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 23:14:46 »

You could always ask the club to hand deliver your discounted tickets to your home, then get them to transport you and your son by sedan chair to the County Ground. Smiley

That would be wonderful 😊

They can link your current stfc online account with the discount so you can buy them online Friday (or any day before the match) and print tickets off or collect at the ground match day....really not a hassle.

Nationwide employees only.
Thanks, I didn't know that.  I thought they had to be physically purchased at the ground in advance.  Need to have a think about what to do now.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 15:30:04 »

I get my mate to buy mine and she emails them to me and I print them off. That or you can collect them. Dead easy!
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 16:54:13 »

That would be wonderful 😊
Thanks, I didn't know that.  I thought they had to be physically purchased at the ground in advance.  Need to have a think about what to do now.
If you take your pass into the shop they'll add the Nationwide perk to your account. Proper handy!

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 26, 2019, 07:16:39 »

I've been sent one by a Nationwider but forgot to print it off... ticket office said I could just scan my phone, but last time I went, the slot was only wide enough for paper or a season card. Anyone with prior knowledge?

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Combe Up

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, January 26, 2019, 07:26:06 »

Why not pay full whack if you can afford it & contribute to the club's coffers?

How much do Nationwide sponsor STFC? Anyone got a figure?
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 26, 2019, 07:38:17 »

Because I don't... have... to?

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 26, 2019, 08:53:30 »

I've been sent one by a Nationwider but forgot to print it off... ticket office said I could just scan my phone, but last time I went, the slot was only wide enough for paper or a season card. Anyone with prior knowledge?

I have done this before and it does work, the scanning machines are now big enough to put your phone in.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: