Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 66898 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Thursday, March 28, 2019, 11:11:27 »

Phase 2 means Phase 2 - reminder that there's 3 days left to renew/get season tickets at Phase 2 prices before they go to standard "quite expensive" pricing. Although I guess we could see if the club will allow an extension of the deadline if we threaten to hold a series of indicative polls on whether or not they should offer free unicorns with every season ticket Smiley

Is that an ERG meeting?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Thursday, March 28, 2019, 11:51:09 »

Is that an ERG meeting?
Nah, you're mixing it up with this
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Thursday, March 28, 2019, 18:32:18 »

er, finance no longer available zebra look in trouble

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2019/march/update-zebra-finance/
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Thursday, March 28, 2019, 18:41:22 »

er, finance no longer available zebra look in trouble

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2019/march/update-zebra-finance/
Oooh, that doesn't look good, nor the similar stories on lots of other club sites (Celtic, Wycombe, Villa, Leyton Orient etc). If they go titsup.com do season ticket holders get stitched up (because we paid money into a credit scheme that's gone shitside but we still have to pay for the product) or do the club get stiffed (because they sold us the product and the people who are supposed to hand over the money we have paid have gone belly)? Not good either way
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Thursday, March 28, 2019, 18:58:12 »

I've no idea who gets shafted, and whether there is any FCA protection
Flashheart

« Reply #140 on: Thursday, March 28, 2019, 19:11:22 »

POWER OUT
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Thursday, March 28, 2019, 20:44:12 »

I've no idea who gets shafted, and whether there is any FCA protection
Yeah sorry, wasn't directed at you per se, should have said "Does anyone know....." Shit timing for the club though as they have a final push to sell the last few before Phase 2 ends
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Thursday, March 28, 2019, 21:23:51 »

Yeah sorry, wasn't directed at you per se, should have said "Does anyone know....." Shit timing for the club though as they have a final push to sell the last few before Phase 2 ends
All supporters who have used the finance option and have completed the application process and had their application accepted, confirmed with an acceptance email from Zebra Finance, will not be affected. This has been confirmed to the club by Zebra Finance.

Based on the website text people who had used it won't be affected. if they keep their word
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Thursday, March 28, 2019, 23:17:51 »

Based on the website text people who had used it won't be affected. if they keep their word
Assurances from companies about to go titsup quite often turn out not to be worth a whole lot, sadly. And even if fans don't get stitched, the club may still do if they don't get the money passed on. Either way, it won't help with that last push to sell season tickets over the weekend and with that promo thing they're doing on Sunday
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #144 on: Friday, March 29, 2019, 12:29:42 »

The issue is they use Raphaels bank for funding and Raphaels is going tits up and no longer providing credit. I'm sure Zebra will source different funding from elsewhere, this is probably just a short term issue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Friday, March 29, 2019, 12:47:02 »

The issue is they use Raphaels bank for funding and Raphaels is going tits up and no longer providing credit. I'm sure Zebra will source different funding from elsewhere, this is probably just a short term issue.
Fucking Branco - his bank's as dodgy as his clearances
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #146 on: Saturday, March 30, 2019, 09:18:18 »

Fucking Branco - his bank's as dodgy as his clearances

Cheesy
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Monday, April 1, 2019, 12:25:18 »

Watching this story nervously, already paid 2 installments on our tickets, would rather not pay again!

jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 08:34:20 »

Watching this story nervously, already paid 2 installments on our tickets, would rather not pay again!
I got an email from Zebra last night telling me that as I had already been accepted and started making payments that my season ticket was safe, they cited difficulties between Raphael Bank (their financiers) and the Bank Of England for the reason that they are no longer allowed to issue loans.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 11:49:14 »

Anyone know if we're getting new season ticket cards this season? Or just keeping the ones from last season?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: