Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 66917 times)
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Saturday, February 16, 2019, 19:02:04 »

Yes, over 10 months with a 6.8% admin charge as long as you renew/purchase by the end of June

Oh nice. Cheers  Thumb
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Saturday, February 16, 2019, 19:10:05 »

Quote from: ReadingRed
You can't order 2019-20 season tickets through the official site yet - it's still displaying 2018-19 info.

Monday is the day apparently
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Monday, February 18, 2019, 15:00:40 »

Prices frozen for next season
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 11:54:50 »

The news about Honda isn't going to help, horrible timing. A minor consideration in the scheme of things, but will mean many families will be reviewing non-essential spending until the future is a bit clearer.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Thursday, February 21, 2019, 08:45:23 »

Just had a nose at the ticket website, take it I've gotta go in to sort Junior Reds season tickets? No option comes up, likewise it doesn't say which block will be the family blocks next season, other than it's moving to the DRS.

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Saturday, February 23, 2019, 20:14:15 »

Bit pissed off!!  Four season tickets, three renewed on line fairly easily but the fourth one appears to be no record of it on the web site!  Went into club shop today to try to sort it but got told that "we are far too busy, come back on monday!"  When I said it is a long way from Devon to renew one ticket all we got was a shrug of the shoulders and walked away from us!!  Definitely a case of the customer isn't right and we are I guess.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Saturday, February 23, 2019, 20:16:35 »

Bit pissed off!!  Four season tickets, three renewed on line fairly easily but the fourth one appears to be no record of it on the web site!  Went into club shop today to try to sort it but got told that "we are far too busy, come back on monday!"  When I said it is a long way from Devon to renew one ticket all we got was a shrug of the shoulders and walked away from us!!  Definitely a case of the customer isn't right and we are I guess.
That's a shitty attitude by the sounds of it, but I'm sure if you ring them on Monday when they're less busy they'll be able to sort it out over the phone
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Saturday, February 23, 2019, 20:43:02 »

That's a shitty attitude by the sounds of it, but I'm sure if you ring them on Monday when they're less busy they'll be able to sort it out over the phone
Apparently they charge £5 to do it over the phone!!  Not on!!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Monday, February 25, 2019, 09:04:48 »

That sounds shit Ronnie. Email the ticket office and hopefully Danny will pick it up. He's been superb whenever I've had a problem before (he's the manager). You could also have a little moan as it sounds like you were treated badly Sat and i doubt he'd be happy with that either.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Monday, February 25, 2019, 09:09:45 »

they should be able to am sort finding it and putting it on the system for free, leaving you to renew freely online
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Monday, February 25, 2019, 10:34:16 »

So it looks as if part of the Arkrells is going to be shut next season (town end side) I've sat in the same seat for 15 years with family members and friends who have done for many more, tried to renew over the weekend but was unable to due to the area being unavailable, many people sat around us Saturday saying the same thing too.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, February 25, 2019, 10:46:34 »

So it looks as if part of the Arkrells is going to be shut next season (town end side) I've sat in the same seat for 15 years with family members and friends who have done for many more, tried to renew over the weekend but was unable to due to the area being unavailable, many people sat around us Saturday saying the same thing too.

That seems a bit bizarre.... unless SBC have condemned part of the stand, but you'd think in that case it would be the whole stand.  I suppose given the low crowds < 6000 Town fans on Sat, Power may want to squeeze people in to a smaller space to save on stewards.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Monday, February 25, 2019, 11:21:18 »

that would piss me off too. You get to know the people around you.

are they also moving the family area to the DRS?

if so, anyone know which block?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Monday, February 25, 2019, 11:29:07 »

Looks like I'll have to ring them too. Can't see a way of renewing my family ticket of 1 Adult, 1 U18
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Monday, February 25, 2019, 12:49:51 »

Nice communication about this again, why should we be surprised.

I saw a post somewhere that someone suggested they was doing the same in the DR and it was so they can employ less stewards
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: