Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: iFollow EFL Streaming Service  (Read 56471 times)
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2020, 18:24:12 »

Was watching them warming up now it's gone off. Anyone else having problems?

Working for me, had three different camera angles so far, a treat!

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2020, 19:16:30 »

Panicked a bit earlier as BT has gone down until tomorrow evening so have had to use iPad on 4G which is not very strong. So far so good with no buffering,yet.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Thursday, November 26, 2020, 16:17:55 »

Without me re-reading the thread, can any of you tech wizards explain to me how I can get the ifollow picture streamed on to my TV from my iPad?

Thanks!!
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Thursday, November 26, 2020, 16:32:55 »

Without me re-reading the thread, can any of you tech wizards explain to me how I can get the ifollow picture streamed on to my TV from my iPad?

Thanks!!

It cannot be done. I explored all avenues against Wovers with no success.

Now, ain't that just like me?
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #169 on: Thursday, November 26, 2020, 16:35:58 »

I dont use ipads, but do they have HDMI ports? If so plus a HDMI cable into that and into the TV.. Sorted.. works for me
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Thursday, November 26, 2020, 16:36:41 »

Thanks!!

Laptop and kids Xbox hdmi cable to TV works.
If I watch on my iPad though I get no buffering but do when watch on TV.
NotHarryAgombar

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Thursday, November 26, 2020, 20:40:50 »

Watching through the app on iPad  is the only way I’ve been able to watch without buffering.
After the first couple Of games I gave up trying anything else.
Ipad has been fine though it wouldn’t be if there were 2 or 3 of us tryin* to crowd round it.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Friday, November 27, 2020, 09:11:06 »

I have been credited with a pass on Ifollow for Oxford Saturday, without paying for it. Would this be because an away game which I paid for was called off earlier in the season?

ust be the oldest
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Friday, November 27, 2020, 09:22:08 »

For those that have had issues this doesn't help but this service has been fantastic for me.

never had an issue with streaming or audio and I have watched every game this season (probably the only negative) when usually I would only be able to get to say 10-15 home games and one or two select away fixtures per season.

It helps having options at weekends restricted but I love the idea of watching town from home especially away games. nothing will be beat the cg but I would the idea of driving to crewe again on a tuesday night in comparison is huge.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Friday, November 27, 2020, 10:00:22 »

For those that have had issues this doesn't help but this service has been fantastic for me.

never had an issue with streaming or audio and I have watched every game this season (probably the only negative) when usually I would only be able to get to say 10-15 home games and one or two select away fixtures per season.

It helps having options at weekends restricted but I love the idea of watching town from home especially away games. nothing will be beat the cg but I would the idea of driving to crewe again on a tuesday night in comparison is huge.

Yeah i'm of the same opinion.

I just take myself off to a different room to the wife with my laptop (screen probably just about big enough for me) and enjoy my 2.5 hour break on a Saturday win, lose or draw. Pick and choose my midweek games

Its not perfect, but for £10 I think i'm getting a decent service. Never any issues with streaming (occasional sound issues, but I don't pay much attention to what commentators say anyway)

I'm still waiting for my free Ifollow pass that I won earlier this week on the EFL rewards app. Hoping it arrives in time so I don't have to inadvertently give Oxford any money.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
lincolnred

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Friday, November 27, 2020, 10:48:06 »

I've only watched home games.
If i subscribe for tomorrows game will i be subjected to 'their' stupid commentary?

molepar

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Friday, November 27, 2020, 10:49:49 »

If i subscribe for tomorrows game will i be subjected to 'their' stupid commentary?

No - You will get bbc radio wilts comms
lincolnred

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Friday, November 27, 2020, 10:56:25 »

Thank u molepar
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Friday, November 27, 2020, 11:03:03 »

Yeah i'm of the same opinion.

I just take myself off to a different room to the wife with my laptop (screen probably just about big enough for me) and enjoy my 2.5 hour break on a Saturday win, lose or draw. Pick and choose my midweek games

Its not perfect, but for £10 I think i'm getting a decent service. Never any issues with streaming (occasional sound issues, but I don't pay much attention to what commentators say anyway)

I'm still waiting for my free Ifollow pass that I won earlier this week on the EFL rewards app. Hoping it arrives in time so I don't have to inadvertently give Oxford any money.

Im still waiting for mine mate, you aren’t the only one
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Friday, November 27, 2020, 11:27:31 »

Quote from: lincolnred

as above, but if for some reason you are heading pox you can select the 'settings cog' and switch in 'audio options'.

though I think it's defaulted to BBC wilts for me last few games
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: