Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: iFollow EFL Streaming Service  (Read 6883 times)
Peter Venkman

+292/-169

Enjoy yourself its later than you think.

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 14:11:33 »

Do i sign up for a half season pass for 60 ($76), or do I just pay for this match $7...  this is the question..
The season pass is good value but make sure you can access it first mate.

It's a grand old team to play for, It's a grand old team to see, And if you know your history, It's enough to make your heart go whoa-oh, We don't care what the other teams say, What the hell do we care, For we only know that there's gonna be a show, And the Swindon Town will be there....
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

+20/-16

Loves it so much I came back!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 14:20:42 »

I'm in, seems to be working on my work VPN.  Signed up for the half season pass, fuck it.

These fuckers better not let me down now..

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman

+292/-169

Enjoy yourself its later than you think.

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 14:22:19 »

These fuckers better not let me down now..
Don't hold your breath on the quality/starting time for iFollow Cheesy it can be patchy to say the least but at least you get to see the match. I missed the first 10 mins last week due to "technical difficulties" of iFollow so missed our first goal!

It's a grand old team to play for, It's a grand old team to see, And if you know your history, It's enough to make your heart go whoa-oh, We don't care what the other teams say, What the hell do we care, For we only know that there's gonna be a show, And the Swindon Town will be there....
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

+20/-16

Loves it so much I came back!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, December 15, 2018, 14:49:41 »

Seems to be working ok, can see the teams are about to come out..

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: