Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wycombe Wanderers V Swindon Town FC - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 36110 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 23:16:51 »

Lancashire on pain killing injections....

I need a pain killing injection after that second fucking goal
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 23:21:48 »

Flitcroft’s bloody stupid refusal to make substitutions, when we had totally lost control, cost us the game.

Norris is absolute horse shit and offers fuck all. He’s unfit and half-arsed with it.

There are some really good players out there, but bad management has cost us another key game.
Harsh...but true
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #197 on: Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 23:39:44 »

Just got back. Thought we deserved a point but defence was shit. Akinfenwa was deserved mom. When you think that he can't jump he still won every header. Did laugh when our lot sang that his tits were offside. Thought there was more than 1000 town. Fantastic free kick.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 23:48:41 »

Unhappy with the lack of subs. Norris looked like he needed to come off injured in the 1st half, I thought Mullin for him shortly after Woolery came on. He made an impact and no doubt Mullin would have as well.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 00:00:06 »

Well that game summed us up...huge improvement on last season's dogshit but just not quite good enough.

Man in the middle was a sunshine ref and Wycombe made hay...they should be saluted for doing so and nobody better to take the piss than Afinkenwa...love him. Got away with it all night...good luck to him.

The free kick was worth the £20 I paid alone...that's in the memory bank that one.

Play offs at best, let's see if we can get a lottery ticket....

Clems Army!
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 00:10:42 »

When is Flitcroft going to fuck the fuck off?

13 defeats by February is just not acceptable for a side aiming for promotion, particularly one of our size and with our budget.

The man is a total, first rate moron. His man management is appalling. His signings have generally been awful. His ‘footbal’ is disgusting. He has ostracised our best goalkeeper and replaced him with a  flappy, fumbly clown. He insists on playing cart horse Norris, despite it being blatantly obvious that he is total fucking shite.

I’ve been saying it for what feels like months ... Flitcroft out. Before it’s too late.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 01:22:46 »

Three defensive mistakes that I would have been embarrassed to make, made by professionals. Pitiful. We deserved more, especially the midfield and attack. Can't play like amateurs and expect promotion. Basic stuff that they can't get right, no excuse for it. If it was a one off that would be different, but it's been all season. Bloody frustrating.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 02:34:40 »

Wasn't there a Colin Calderwood one, from near the half way line ?
Maybe against Port Vale ?

This thing of beauty

Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 06:41:43 »

Highlights here
http://www.skysports.com/football/wycombe-vs-swindon/374461
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 07:01:58 »

I know all teams waste time if you’re a goal up with 10 mins or so to go, but they started after 30 minutes. Keeper strolling about and the ref says nothing.

Seems our away form has gone tits up a bit, but the home form has picked up. Really disappointed leaving the ground last night.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 07:58:38 »

Just got back. Thought we deserved a point but defence was shit. Akinfenwa was deserved mom. When you think that he can't jump he still won every header. Did laugh when our lot sang that his tits were offside. Thought there was more than 1000 town. Fantastic free kick.

I didnt realise until we got back to the car and i asked who was sat with us, that Pete Bee said it was you sat behind us!
Flashheart

« Reply #206 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 08:05:13 »

There's 39 points to play for, and we are just 5 adrift, having come through a horrible run of tough games. We have a much 'easier' run ahead of us, with the odd exception.

It is far too early to be writing us off.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #207 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 08:13:56 »

I didnt realise until we got back to the car and i asked who was sat with us, that Pete Bee said it was you sat behind us!
Pete and Ollie are a blast from the past for me. Good to see them again. Top blokes I've shared many an interesting time and beer with. I know who you are now. Will say hello if I see you again.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #208 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 09:04:40 »

I think Taylor's might be better than that - Evans was sharp-witted and caught the keeper out. You look at this one, and the keeper only had to move a foot, and still couldn't get there. Gurney's turned all over the place, but this was some way further out wasn't it? Struggling to think of a better one. Pity it wasn't the defining moment.
I agree, pure power and accuracy its unmatched for me.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 09:10:53 »

There's 39 points to play for, and we are just 5 adrift, having come through a horrible run of tough games. We have a much 'easier' run ahead of us, with the odd exception.

It is far too early to be writing us off.

I think Auto places are gone but we have a great chance for playoffs.

We did well last night but the last half hour we were dead on our feet. Elsnik/Banks have done so much over the last few games. Really can't believe Flitcroft didnt make any more changes, Mullin or even Dunne to add a bit more in that last 30 mins. We've got people in the team that Flitcroft has a massive blind spot for, Norris and RCC. If RCC is in the team on Sat then its a joke, the lad has cost us at least 3 points in the last couple of games, and in reality its more than three as they were essentially promotion 6 pointers.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: