Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Random Rumour  (Read 7292 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

+103/-359

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 14:11:21 »

"After a successful term as Waterford FCs Technical Director, Pat Fenlon has agreed a new role as a consultant to owner Lee Power on his world wide projects."

Certainly adds credence to this random rumour.

http://www.waterfordfc.ie/waterford-fc-statement-pat-fenlon/

Pat Feline.... it all makes sense.

Peter Venkman

+162/-138

Who you gonna call?

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 14:31:15 »

Having a quick look on the Waterford site I see that they employ gary Power as Head of youth development and Ray Power as U19 manager, I know Power is a very popular name in Ireland, especially around Waterford but I wondered if these 2 are related to Lee.

I also see they are equal top of the League of Ireland, OK its after 1 game but still... Smiley

Hard-pressed British soldiers swore they had seen angels, ghostly archers, even St. George himself, riding to their aid near Mons in August 1914 WWI.
Flashheart

+39/-10071

FUCK YEAH!

« Reply #77 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 15:27:06 »

He has family in that area, so they may well be related.

Oooh, nepotism. The new thing to moan about.

I like it firm and fruity.
Peter Venkman

+162/-138

Who you gonna call?

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 15:51:28 »

Oooh, nepotism. The new thing to moan about.
And why not indeed, its all a conspiracy anyway.

I was actually wondering if it was the other way around, that they informed him of the club availability as they seem to have been there a while.
« Last Edit: Friday, February 23, 2018, 15:54:44 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Hard-pressed British soldiers swore they had seen angels, ghostly archers, even St. George himself, riding to their aid near Mons in August 1914 WWI.
swindonmaniac

+13/-14

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 16:21:00 »

Having a quick look on the Waterford site I see that they employ gary Power as Head of youth development and Ray Power as U19 manager, I know Power is a very popular name in Ireland, especially around Waterford but I wondered if these 2 are related to Lee.

I also see they are equal top of the League of Ireland, OK its after 1 game but still... Smiley
Probably two drunken paddies who had their names changed by deed poll.

English & Proud.
mpg not kilometres & litres, feet & inches not mm & cm (whatever the fuck they are)  - Fuck Europe !!!!!!.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: