Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jeremy newton  (Read 41415 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 14:56:46 »

That statement is (possibly unintentionally) perfectly calibrated to do maximum damage to Newton's reputation without actually accusing him of anything.

+1

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 15:03:19 »

Heard a rumour or two. All I can say on here is that there was a manatee involved.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 15:38:49 »

Alien abduction at play here.

The truth is out there.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 15:39:23 »

The key question we all need to ask ourselves is what sort of cheese does he like?

I come from a land down-under
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 15:42:08 »

That statement is (possibly unintentionally) perfectly calibrated to do maximum damage to Newton's reputation without actually accusing him of anything.
Interesting theory, could be true.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 15:47:23 »

Alien abduction at play here.

The truth is out there.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/17/pentagon-admits-running-secret-ufo-investigation-for-five-years
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 16:08:55 »

Thing is what are they supposed to say, say nothing everyone claims a cover up, say something trite and everyone claims they have something to hide, say its all great and anyone involved will accuse the club of a white wash.

Sadly anything these days gets tied up in the public's desperate need to a) find something salacious and dodgy in everything, b) find someone to blame and c) witter on about it on social media (which I know I am doing myself).

Ultimately if its just a matter between the club and the guy no more should be said, if it goes beyond that no doubt we will find out in due course?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 16:22:37 »

Clearly, he’s the STFC Transfer Rumour Mill account on Twitter  Bye
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 16:26:26 »

Thing is what are they supposed to say, say nothing everyone claims a cover up, say something trite and everyone claims they have something to hide, say its all great and anyone involved will accuse the club of a white wash.
Just say he's left. No need to mention an internal investigation - how many people actually knew who Jeremy Newton was before this or would have given a monkeys that he'd left without that hint of scandal being dangled? Not saying it's deliberately been done to smear him, it may just be cackhandedness, but it certainly isn't going to help the bloke finding another job is it?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 16:29:29 »

But even if they said he left people would have been asking why? was he sacked? is he leaving for FGR?

Im with horlock07, the club can't win on this.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 16:31:09 »

But even if they said he left people would have been asking why? was he sacked? is he leaving for FGR?
Really? Doubt many people would have given a fuck. Whereas now FB/twitter are divided as to whether he was caught with his hands in the till or someone's shorts.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 16:36:02 »

The would have Paul. Whatever Power does is jumped upon .People would have been asking why the academy manager got sacked etc You need to remember there are about 300 kids at that academy,it would not have been long before word got out and people would then be asking questions
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 16:42:21 »

People are still asking those questions, but with added kiddy fiddling connotations
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 16:42:25 »

Sadly anything these days gets tied up in the public's desperate need to a) find something salacious and dodgy in everything, b) find someone to blame and c) witter on about it on social media (which I know I am doing myself).

d) forget about it like a goldfish....
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 16:43:47 »

Can I intercede and say I don’t give a fuck.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: