Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Crewe Alexandra Official Matchday Thread  (Read 38189 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #45 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 15:49:17 »

even if Doris scores that is fucking baffling if not injured.

did he say something to Flitcroft?
Words were said as he walked past Flitcroft, Flitcroft shook his head and Woolery went off down the tunnel straight away without acknowledging any staff.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 15:50:09 »

He went straight down the tunnel, but didn't appear injured.  The crowd didn't like it and if he's not injured, Flitcroft has lost the plot.

Fucking awful management
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 15:50:41 »

Back to hooooof probably

I come from a land down-under
Peter Venkman

« Reply #48 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 15:53:27 »

Back to hooooof probably
Looks that way, I would be pissed off if I was Woolery, he ran a lot but had little service, not having a bad game at all, as I said to take him off before hal ftime is Flitcrofts way of saying do it my way or fuck off, public humiliation, not good management.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 15:53:27 »

Quote from: Peter Venkman
even if Doris scores that is fucking baffling if not injured.

did he say something to Flitcroft?
Words were said as he walked past Flitcroft, Flitcroft shook his head and Woolery went off down the tunnel straight away without acknowledging any staff.

I meant in order to get subbed, thought he may have disagree with the bench on something.

other than injury its all I can come up with.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 15:54:18 »

I meant in order to get subbed, thought he may have disagree with the bench on something.

other than injury its all I can come up with.
Ah sorry, I didn't see the proceeding 5 mins so couldn't comment, had an unwanted visitor come to the door Smiley

Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 15:55:31 »

5 months into the season and Flitcroft still can't get us playing at home
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 15:58:34 »

5 months into the season and Flitcroft still can't get us playing at home

It's beyond a joke.  I'm sick of sitting through this utter shite week after week.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 15:59:55 »

I'd rather have spent 35 minutes talking to jehovah witness than sit through that last 35 again Venks
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 16:00:38 »

Well, it's like watching the Barnet/Crawley games again.  Flitcroft's only influence on this bunch of players is to some how make them collectively worse than the sum of their parts.

To start with, the continued use of two attacking midfielders as wing backs has essentially exposed our team to anyone fancying running in behind them.  Neither of them has a clue how to play the role and it's unfair on them as both have good qualities.  That compounds the problem of playing a back five, which seems to be for no other reason than it can make Flitcroft look like he has tactical nouse - he doesn't.  The three centre halves also have no idea how to play in the formation when teams run at us - they are playing as individuals in a back three, not as a back three.  They are limited players, don't confuse the fucking issue for them, make it simple.

The decision to then take off Woollery is another example of Flitcroft trying to show he is clever - it is a constant theme of his time here.  The reality is he has not got a clue.

We may go on to win 5-2, even if we did it would be inspite of the Managers influence and not because of.

I'd get rid of him, as I would have done since about 10 games in to be honest.  You can get plenty of run of the mill League 2 level Managers and give them a half decent budget and they should be able to mount a mid table/play off challenge.  At least they won't be a dick while doing it.
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 16:06:22 by RobertT » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 16:04:12 »

Rob T for manager. Whose going to convince him to take a pay cut to come?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 16:07:12 »

I could do a fucking better job working from home, especially with ifollow, just get Lync chat set-up and I can communicate with the bench :-)
Peter Venkman

« Reply #57 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 16:07:47 »

Well, it's like watching the Barnet/Crawley games again.  Flitcroft's only influence on this bunch of players is to some how make them collectively worse than the sum of their parts.

To start with, the continued use of two attacking midfielders as wing backs has essentially exposed our team to anyone fancying running in behind them.  Neither of them has a clue how to play the role and it's unfair on them as both have good qualities.  That compounds the problem of playing a back five, which seems to be for no other reason than it can make Flitcroft look like he has tactical nouse - he doesn't.  The three centre halves also have no idea how to play in the formation when teams run at us - they are playing as individuals in a back three, not as a back three.  They are limited players, don't confuse the fucking issue for them, make it simple.

The decision to then take off Woollery is another example of Flitcroft trying to show he is clever - it is a constant theme of his time here.  The reality is he has not got a clue.

We may go on to win 5-2, even if we did it would be inspite of the Managers influence and not because of.

I'd get rid of him, as I would have done since about 10 games in to be honest.  You can get plenty of run of the mill League 2 level Managers and give them a half decent budget and they should be able to mount a mid table/play off challenge.  At least they won't be a dick while doing it.
Yeah thats pretty much how I see it today too.

Iandolo and Gordon are not wingbacks and never will be, do not publically humiliate your best striker, stop playing Dunne and get in some new defenders.

WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 16:08:18 »

45 mins with no subs to use. Has flitcroft forgotten he’s used one in the first half already? At least they were the right changes for once. Suicide
Peter Venkman

« Reply #59 on: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 16:10:06 »

Looks like Elsnik and Taylor have come on at HT

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: