Poll
Question: How often do you attend games?
All of them / As many as I can
I pick and choose a few each season
I don't go
My cat's name is mittens
I still go but I fucking hate it

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Do you still go to games?  (Read 9528 times)
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 14:27:43 »

Still go. Season ticket holder. 174 mile round trip across the Bridge to each game. Can't remember the last home game I missed in the league. Can't be far off 15 years now! Have boycotted the FLT since last season though & won't go again until the U23's are no longer invited. If they ever bring them into the Football League that'll be me done.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 16:53:52 »

Got a season ticket this year, having previously always paid on the day - attending on average 20 home games a  season and about 6 away.  This year the standard is pretty poor, more typical league 2 type football than we have been used to but if it gets us up then job done. Still enjoy the matchday experience though, the build up, a couple of drinks in the Merlin and the comradarie. Would miss it if I didn't attend but I do understand why some choose not to go and once the habit is broken then suspect its hard to get it back.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 17:25:43 »

I have a season ticket and have been once this season soapy tit wank

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 18:07:57 »

I haven't been for six years or so, I wish I could be bothered to go again...
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 20:54:59 »

Don't go now and haven't been since 2010-2011 season.  Non-League gives me my footie fix these days
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, January 18, 2018, 13:10:21 »

I go to a handful of games most season, home and away. My son is a proud town fan after I indoctrinated him during the PDC era so he comes with me. Unable to make every game due to living away and the feeling of meh around the club doesn't help.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, January 22, 2018, 12:33:30 »

Got a ST - couldn't imagine my Sat's without football, I'm gradually introducing the kids as well with odd games here and there
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, January 22, 2018, 13:19:18 »

Got a ST - couldn't imagine my Sat's without football, I'm gradually introducing the kids as well with odd games here and there

And they are going home with a wider swearing vocabulary learnt from my good self Wink
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, January 22, 2018, 19:21:15 »

My daughter seems to have chosen Swindon ahead of Bristol City which will mean loads more games next season.

For now, I go sporadically as I prefer the company of my wife and child... and that would be the case if we were top of the league. 😀
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: