Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Forest Green Rovers Official Matchday Thread  (Read 22882 times)
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Sunday, January 14, 2018, 12:32:45 »

quad injury. not likely to be back within 2 weeks.

FGR guy was ok, that's good news
Cheers Batch. We're not getting much luck with injuries at the moment. You could probably make a decent case for Hussey, Elsnik, McDermott & Linganzi to all be starting when fit. At least in Flitcrofts eyes.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #106 on: Sunday, January 14, 2018, 12:53:16 »

FWIW I thought norris did ok. He gets through a lot of unglamorous  work and  is one of those players that  players like but fans dont. Anderson should have buried his first chance and was ok, no more. Woolery is work in progress. You can see he's trying to use his body more but in the second half was very selfish, which is ok if you deliver but he totally shanked two shots where he should have passed. Preston was my mom.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Sunday, January 14, 2018, 13:29:42 »

from the FB group:

Just chatting to Linganzi at half time. He has a severe tear on his thigh and expected to be out for upbtk 6 weeks. Not good but factual
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Sunday, January 14, 2018, 13:37:23 »

quad injury. not likely to be back within 2 weeks.

FGR guy was ok, that's good news

You would think he would have better things to do than piss around on a motorbike.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Sunday, January 14, 2018, 14:00:20 »

I hate having to stick up for DV but bamboonoshoe is a fucking cretin. If you lose 46 games you aren't going to have the most fucking points are you? Idiot.

Oh fuck off. If you read his original statement he was originally incorrect (in the second part of it). I agree with his first part but he simply tweaked the second part. You'd be good in politics son, I hear they love a bit of spin!! I claimed "The team that wins the most matches TENDS to win the league." I have never changed that and DV decided to pick up on that one statement and change it to "The team that wins the most matches wins the league."

Considering fucking Bologna are the only team to have won a title with more draws than win, since the incarnation of three points per win (Serie B 1995-1996). Shows my statement to be accurate. The team that wins the most matches tends to win the league.

Now fuck off will ya.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Sunday, January 14, 2018, 15:04:00 »

The Bologna bit has no relevance as you’re only taking into account their results which isn’t the point. It’s the amount of wins compared to the other team.

Perfect example is us. There are teams above us who have won less games but have more points.

DV is never wrong.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Sunday, January 14, 2018, 15:14:12 »

The Bologna bit has no relevance as you’re only taking into account their results which isn’t the point. It’s the amount of wins compared to the other team.

Perfect example is us. There are teams above us who have won less games but have more points.

DV is never wrong.

Hmmm, you're as stubborn as I.  Bologna is relevant though because it's the only team that has ever (with 3pts per win) won a title with more draws than wins.  It is the only time your "formulae" has executed the result.  Anyway, fuck it there are far more important things in the world.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Sunday, January 14, 2018, 15:24:45 »

I’ve checked every Premier League table and my theory works every time.

The team with the most points wins the league.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Sunday, January 14, 2018, 17:46:26 »

Using that equation, I have checked out all the TEF posts and deduced that those with the most posts are the biggest wankers.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Sunday, January 14, 2018, 18:36:12 »

true
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Sunday, January 14, 2018, 19:05:40 »

For anal circular arguments, I still prefer Reg.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #116 on: Monday, January 15, 2018, 10:42:59 »

Using that equation, I have checked out all the TEF posts and deduced that those with the most posts are the biggest wankers.

Woohooo I'm not even on the first page of wankers
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Monday, January 15, 2018, 10:57:07 »

Why oh why are we the only team with a manager who insists on taking short free kicks? Unless there’s some tactical advantage, every team I’ve seen this season boxes the ball. It must just be obstinacy on the part of the manager.

Clap This made me laugh. used to drive me insane with cooper/williams. even if there were no options short they used to force it and be under pressure. you can see why the great teams want to keep possession but you need the tools to carry it out
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Monday, January 15, 2018, 11:00:10 »

You're onto something here
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #119 on: Monday, January 15, 2018, 11:05:15 »

Clap This made me laugh. used to drive me insane with cooper/williams. even if there were no options short they used to force it and be under pressure. you can see why the great teams want to keep possession but you need the tools to carry it out
Which is weird as i was always under the impression those tactics were forced upon him
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: