Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Notts County Matchday Thread  (Read 23211 times)
Munichred

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Sunday, December 31, 2017, 11:20:41 »

Iandolo, possibly his best game for us. Looks much better suited to a WB role.

I think he's a bit better than that. Oh, and you forgot the Royal...
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Sunday, December 31, 2017, 12:50:18 »

Heard somebody mention in the ground yesterday that Vigs was dropped as it would have been his 100th game & there's an extra fee involved if we'd played him. Don't know how true that is mind.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Sunday, December 31, 2017, 14:13:50 »

I think he's a bit better than that. Oh, and you forgot the Royal...

Grin

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Sunday, December 31, 2017, 14:16:19 »

Oh and County were one of the poorest sides I have seen right up till the last 5 mins, but was that because we made them look shit?

Didn't think much of them at their place either.
The crazy world of league 2 in 2017-18.  Head Hurts

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
adje

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Sunday, December 31, 2017, 14:37:14 »

Heard somebody mention in the ground yesterday that Vigs was dropped as it would have been his 100th game & there's an extra fee involved if we'd played him. Don't know how true that is mind.

So he's never gonna play again?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #110 on: Sunday, December 31, 2017, 15:40:19 »

Possible, but I doubt it as some of the previous 99 games would have been during the initial loan in 15/16. We’d be stupid to put a clause to backdate appearances prior to a permanent transfer. That’s not to say such a clause doesn’t exist.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Sunday, December 31, 2017, 16:01:38 »

Possible, but I doubt it as some of the previous 99 games would have been during the initial loan in 15/16. We’d be stupid to put a clause to backdate appearances prior to a permanent transfer. That’s not to say such a clause doesn’t exist.
LP is not to everybody's liking but he's a shrewd man so I doubt it. It wouldn't surprise me if Vigs did go next month if the price was right though.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Sunday, December 31, 2017, 16:22:52 »

I suspect that the FA might want to have a closer look at this game to decide whether a decent bung has exchanged sweaty palms.

Not sure Notts "Russell King" County want to start chucking stones around in glass houses.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Sunday, December 31, 2017, 17:07:43 »

LP is not to everybody's liking but he's a shrewd man so I doubt it. It wouldn't surprise me if Vigs did go next month if the price was right though.

More likely he'l be moved on if there are any takers. Can't see any paying a significant fee for him.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Sunday, December 31, 2017, 17:31:22 »

can't see the point in having two seemingly able keepers. And I doubt Vigs wants to be there so...
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Monday, January 1, 2018, 14:13:14 »

I don't believe RCC is able!

Every keeper at this level is a shot stopper, you have to compare them on the rest of the game.

Did you see the Notts County game? RCC couldn't kick the ball to save his life, it was embarrassing to watch. Vigs is miles better at commanding his area and claiming the ball from crosses as well.

There is no contest as to which is better, Vigs is miles better. But we have a shit manager who can't manage characters or individuals so we are going to play on with lesser players in the team.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, January 1, 2018, 14:28:31 »

wasn't at Notts County, but in previous outings RCC kicking looked good..

both keepers have made mistake this season.

But I know Vigs can play better, consistently so.

I have no idea if RCC is at his peak, can play better or is going to slide.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Monday, January 1, 2018, 21:08:45 »

I don't believe RCC is able!

Every keeper at this level is a shot stopper, you have to compare them on the rest of the game.

Did you see the Notts County game? RCC couldn't kick the ball to save his life, it was embarrassing to watch. Vigs is miles better at commanding his area and claiming the ball from crosses as well.

There is no contest as to which is better, Vigs is miles better. But we have a shit manager who can't manage characters or individuals so we are going to play on with lesser players in the team.

As others have mentioned Vigs has been very ordinary this season, not got close to the heights of last season.  Don't think it's a coincidence that our better form this season has been when RCC has been in the team, was he not in goal for all games in the 6 match winning streak in October/November?
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2018, 15:33:27 »

sorry if ive missed it elsewhere, but on the radio did flitcroft say that everton have been watching videos of our games and passing on advice?
anyone know what that's about?
Flashheart

« Reply #119 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2018, 15:37:19 »

sorry if ive missed it elsewhere, but on the radio did flitcroft say that everton have been watching videos of our games and passing on advice?
anyone know what that's about?

I didn't hear that, but Flitcroft does have contacts high up. Maybe that has something to do with it? Or maybe they're thinking of sending players our way.

I'm just guessing, of course.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: