Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Parking in Kent / S. London  (Read 1482 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« on: Friday, December 22, 2017, 14:15:50 »

Right TEF, I'm driving over to London for a few days after Christmas and don't want the hassle of parking the car in central London. Does anyone have any tips for a location where I can dump it inexpensively for four days near a station on the way into town coming up from Folkestone? I was thinking Bromley or somewhere. Any ideas much appreciated.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 22, 2017, 18:06:58 »

I live in New Addington, just on the outskirts of Croydon, can get a tram into Croydon and get a train into town from East Croydon if that helps?

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 24, 2017, 13:16:53 »

Hi, I live between Orpington / Chelsfield stations, which have plenty of parking on the streets (especially Chelsfield), however there are no trains to London on most lines between Xmas and new year due to London bridge upgrades. You'd need to go to London Victoria from Orpington, which may influence your choices.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 24, 2017, 13:23:18 »

I live in New Addington, just on the outskirts of Croydon, can get a tram into Croydon and get a train into town from East Croydon if that helps?

Thanks Ollie but with loads of kit I think I need a direct line into town. Cheers anyway.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 24, 2017, 13:25:56 »

Hi, I live between Orpington / Chelsfield stations, which have plenty of parking on the streets (especially Chelsfield), however there are no trains to London on most lines between Xmas and new year due to London bridge upgrades. You'd need to go to London Victoria from Orpington, which may influence your choices.

Thanks Loobug, that's worth knowing. Victoria would work so that sounds a plan. Merci beaucoup.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: