Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Zzzzz Swindon v Colchester Zzzzzz  (Read 24746 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Saturday, December 16, 2017, 10:03:56 »

Flitcroft pretty unrepentant in the interview. When asked about creativity, he said we scored two goals and that should be enough to win if we stop giving goals away.

Sent from my HTC U11

I just wish whoever is conducting the interview just asks "How do you intend to stop this rapidly descending slide" -I hope Power is a litle bit more direct when he calls him into the office.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Saturday, December 16, 2017, 10:09:51 »

I think he gets a bit narky at such questions.

nobody wants to be Morsheaded
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #122 on: Saturday, December 16, 2017, 10:19:35 »

Sat in bed after a consuming a considerable amount of vodka and still haven't thawed out properly.

Fuck me, fair play to anyone who brought their kids along tonight.
Die hards of the future hopefully.
That was a sub 5k attendance tonight.
Must be counting ST holders regardless. If Arsenal can do it then so can we.

I knew that we would concede from that corner at the end of the first half.
The sarcastic "oh yessss" crew were in attendance in the DRS, so the result was a foregone conclusion.

Just don't look like scoring from open play at the moment which is a concern.
Woolery motm for me. Nothing to lose in just giving him a run in the side.
I like Smith, but he seems to come across as disinterested for some reason. Not been mentioned as having an injury so who knows.

Anderson completely anonymous in the first half.
Disappointing from a self confessed "winner".
Hussey is a big miss and his unresponsive groin has completely upset the balance of this team.

Just no tempo tonight at all.
I keep expecting a big hand to just reach down and pick Linganzi up by the scruff of the neck, give him a good shake and shout "for fucks sake man, you are much better than this".
Late in the second half, has possession, first time ball on to the right back in loads of space. Nope, takes that extra touch. Frustration.

A decent tempo should be set from the keeper.
Not from Lawrence though, just play the game at your own pace son, nobody will mind.

Sorry for rambling & I could go on.
Goddard, my word, having played in the Conference he must be prepared for the physicality at this level.
Not a bit of it, has he been set back by the previous coaching regime? There is a decent player in there somewhere.
Felt sorry for Iandolo. Promising player, played out of position but must have had some friends & family amongst the match sponsors.
Agree pretty much with everything there.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #123 on: Saturday, December 16, 2017, 11:41:13 »

I thought the crowd was sub 5k. Big gaps in the drs where people would normally be. We really are shit at the moment and continual losses to shit sides proves we are where we belong to be. A shit side in a shit division. This could very well be our worst finish for over 30 years. I'm struggling to see how flitcroft can turn this around given that he continues the same shit re Taylor and iandolo. The effort and camaraderie appears to have gone walkies. Vigs does not appear to give the slightest shit and others body language is not good.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, December 16, 2017, 11:46:30 »

I thought the crowd was sub 5k. Big gaps in the drs where people would normally be. We really are shit at the moment and continual losses to shit sides proves we are where we belong to be. A shit side in a shit division. This could very well be our worst finish for over 30 years. I'm struggling to see how flitcroft can turn this around given that he continues the same shit re Taylor and iandolo. The effort and camaraderie appears to have gone walkies. Vigs does not appear to give the slightest shit and others body language is not good.

The body language/camaraderie comments are worrying. How do you turn that around, it’s not something that you can just ‘fix’. Does DF have the relevant man manager skills to do it? I have my doubts given the way things ended at Bury.

Of course i will be very happy to be proved wrong.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Saturday, December 16, 2017, 13:08:28 »

Flitters is doing OK. I'm with Flasher, give him a chance to do something in the window and see where it leads. When he came in the summer it was a very difficult job, essentially rebuild a club heading for the Conference. Power can say he's providing a budget for promotion, but he's not doing anything different to the likes of ColU. I'm confident that Flitters won't take us down.

I'm surprised at your positivity Reg 😁.  I'm struggling to
see any evidence of rebuilding though if I'm honest.  Most of the players are either loanees on nearing the end of the careers, with a few that don't fit into either of those categories thrown in. 

He might not take us down, but unless something significantly changes he's clearly not going to take us up this season Attendances continue to drop including season ticket holders not bothering to go. Realistically how many will renew for another season of bottom tier football which has no enjoyment level whatsoever? 
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, December 16, 2017, 13:22:45 »

I'm surprised at your positivity Reg 😁.  I'm struggling to
see any evidence of rebuilding though if I'm honest.  Most of the players are either loanees on nearing the end of the careers, with a few that don't fit into either of those categories thrown in. 

He might not take us down, but unless something significantly changes he's clearly not going to take us up this season Attendances continue to drop including season ticket holders not bothering to go. Realistically how many will renew for another season of bottom tier football which has no enjoyment level whatsoever? 

Rebuilding, is a relative term. Flitters was starting with more or less nothing, a broken club heading for the Conference. He has at least shown some evidence of starting to put that right, it was never likely to be a seamlessly smooth transition. Even in this poor run, we have at times got back into games, and Stevenage aside haven't been hammered.  Had the home/away form been reversed people would be more positve.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, December 16, 2017, 13:24:42 »

I'm surprised at your positivity Reg 😁.  I'm struggling to
see any evidence of rebuilding though if I'm honest.  Most of the players are either loanees on nearing the end of the careers, with a few that don't fit into either of those categories thrown in.  

I think Reg has had his account hacked!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Saturday, December 16, 2017, 16:31:02 »

Was the fixture changed to accommodate Xmas shopping?

Shit gate and the Club shop closed today...... Epic fail!

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Saturday, December 16, 2017, 16:53:03 »

club shop is closed today? wft? glad I managed to get in yesterday then or there would be a less disappointed Bristol Rovers fan come Christmas.

and I've no idea why it was moved, presumably xmas shopping clash. and unless the other end of the drs was packed that attendance is dubious
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: