Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Yeovil Match Day Thread  (Read 19016 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 16:57:04 »

iFollow has literally just this minute started working for me for the first time this half.
Might be worth one final try if you haven’t lost all interest yet.

I got sound back but no video. Opened a chat and they suggested clearing all cookies from my cache, closing the browser and starting again. Sod that in the middle of the game. This is why I cherrypick games rather than buying a season pass. Doesn't get any better year after year, does it?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 16:58:28 »

Sweet.
Good work Woolery. This is exactly what I was trying to teach the U9's with passing earlier.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 17:02:25 »

We are top of the league Wink
http://www.livefootball.com/football/england/league-2/league-table/away/

Not this one though...

http://www.livefootball.com/football/england/league-2/league-table/home/
Munichred

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 17:08:38 »

iFollow has literally just this minute started working for me for the first time this half.
Might be worth one final try if you haven’t lost all interest yet.

It worked ok for me. Scrappy game, Woolery certainly offers pace and control up front. Apart from their goal Yeovil were poor I thought. We deserved the win, seven away wins quite remarkable.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 17:08:52 »

Two points off automatic promotion.  Come the end of the season, we may well look back on these two late points (and the one late point grabbed at the death last week at the County Ground) as pivotal.

Good times.  Hope everyone lucky enough to be there had a blast.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 17:18:56 »

Cheer up Flicker FFS!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 17:25:49 »

I think the last one of these I started was Carlisle on opening day so I have a 100% record so far this season.
Can you start them every week? (to the tune of "Can we play you every week?")
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 17:45:18 »

Luton score 7... again.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 17:54:59 »

Luton score 7... again.

Puts our win there in context. Loved that game. And looking forward to getting them back to the County Ground.
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 19:39:43 by Ardiles » Logged
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 18:13:39 »

I thoroughly enjoyed that. Apart from the first 3 minutes and the final 3 minutes I thought we battered them.

Pax Romana

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 18:19:05 »

Great result.

Can't be bothered to check but surely we must have more away wins than anyone lese in the league (or equal with  Man City?).  That has to be a first for Swindon as late as Nov 18th.  Even in the record-breaker under Macari  it was Dec/Jan before we really started kicking on with the away wins.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 18:20:56 »

Can you start them every week? (to the tune of "Can we play you every week?")
That changes the whole dynamic though doesn't it Paul? People are pinning their hopes on you....that's pressure - I don't know if I can live with that  Wink

Luton score 7... again.
I hate the phrase 'in the modern game' but...in 'the modern game', how many times can a team have scored 8,7 and 7 in one season? As Ardiles said, it does put our result there in perspective.

I've said it before (and not just when we win) we are a top 3 side.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 18:30:04 »

Great result.

Can't be bothered to check but surely we must have more away wins than anyone lese in the league (or equal with  Man City?).  That has to be a first for Swindon as late as Nov 18th.  Even in the record-breaker under Macari  it was Dec/Jan before we really started kicking on with the away wins.
'Citeh'...have 6 away wins...we have 7 (that's SEVEN Pep - count them and weep)
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 18:52:32 »

Fully deserved win. Could have been by more. Yeovil were not great, but that was down to our effort more than their inability. It was always on my the cards that we would persevere, and great that we did. Writing was on the wall when Woolery came on for Norris. Town fans were in great voice and the winner was celebrated accordingly. Another happy awayday. Hats off to Preston, Goddard, Anderson and Woolery !!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 19:25:24 »

Haven't read back yet.

Went today,  the first away in a while.

As a match it was poor.

Gave Yeovil a really soft goal, shouldn't of been allowed to get a shot away but I thought the keeper should of been better....near post..
Gave Yeovil hope and they shut us down superbly and didn't allow us to play at all. Hit us on the break and all good for them.
How the fuck their keeper saved that header and how the shot that hit the defender and over didn't go in....amazing. In at the end of the first frustrated that we were a goal down and Elsnik off.

A pressing game is difficult to keep up for 90 plus and so it panned out as after the restart our improved tempo caused problems but I thought it might be one of those days.

Relief at our equaliser...again, to me it went through the keeper and Woolery provided a great assist for a wonderful winner.

I cannot believe this away form...fantastic.

Great away experience in the beer tent with a pasty and a pint at £4:95....but the crowd!? WTF? Just over 3000 with 1200 odd Swindon.....the worst crowd I have seen of my numerous visits, even the Sky game had more. Missed out on a planned pint with JJ.....Get Well Soon my old mate!

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: