Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: David Talbot RIP  (Read 4380 times)
The Professor

Ignore
« on: Monday, November 6, 2017, 11:39:03 »

Just a quick note to say that sadly my great mate and fellow Town fanatic David Talbot passed away suddenly last Friday. David was based in Macclesfield and was a familiar face at away games in the North and Midlands and was known to many of the Swindon faithful. Sadly he didn't live to see the Cup result from yesterday but he'd have been thrilled by the performance.
You will be greatly missed mate
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 6, 2017, 12:37:50 »

Yes indeed was told this yesterday at Dartford.
Very sad and would always come over and chat with my lads away from home.
RIP DT.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 6, 2017, 13:55:50 »

I too was sorry to hear the unexpected news yesterday. Only spoke to him a couple of weeks ago at Port Vale and he was looking well. Always had a story to tell and loved the Town. He'll be missed for sure.

RIP Dave.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, November 6, 2017, 16:15:55 »

Don't think I knew him, but RIP Dave and condolences to those that did.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, November 6, 2017, 17:36:30 »

Sad news when a hard core fan is lost. RIP

Clems Army!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, November 6, 2017, 19:38:07 »

I'm sure my mate Will went to games with him when he lived up in Macc. Both gone now, within weeks of each other. Macclesfield will be proper red shirtless.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, November 6, 2017, 20:36:23 »

I'm sure my mate Will went to games with him when he lived up in Macc. Both gone now, within weeks of each other. Macclesfield will be proper red shirtless.

We’re you at the cathedral, RF? A nice ceremony and Will’s love of STFC came through clear. His son (who reads the TEF at aged 10) is a huge STFC fan, so Will’s STFC legacy lives on.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, November 7, 2017, 19:01:09 »

We’re you at the cathedral, RF? A nice ceremony and Will’s love of STFC came through clear. His son (who reads the TEF at aged 10) is a huge STFC fan, so Will’s STFC legacy lives on.

I was. It was a very moving ceremony, and a proper celebration of a good life. Hate to think what David's picking up from the TEF at 10!

So do I know you then?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: